Prologue

This is my first attempt to write a story. Please vote and comment and share as much as with your friends. 

Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Love is an emotion that connects two individuals and has no restrictions and barriers. It develops into intense feelings over time. The same kind of feelings that I had for him since I entered high school but remain silent. I did not want to reveal them but kept them deep down, where no one would ever know. It had always been him because of the connection we had as kids or at least that is what I thought. 

Ever had you adrenaline rushing, your cheeks turning red and getting panic attacks when your close to him? 

I know I had.   Whether we shared classes, hangout or had lunch at school, I would always had my heart racing because of his presence.  I was his silent admirer since middle school. 

Okay so this might sound mushy but It had always been him.

Ashton Wyatt. Star baskteball player of Oxbridge High School. 

Tall, dark and handsome.  

Excellent academic record.

A hunk with a complete package.

On the other hand, I am a nerd.

Shy, timid and least conscious about looks.

Straight A student, always getting nervous. 

What's common between us? 

We are best friends. 

How did that happen?

Well let's say it started when we were kids. It was during in elementary school, when Williams McDowell, the class bully picked on me and made fun of my weight and my glasses. I was not obese but I was overweight that the rest of the class. Had thick black hair tied into two pigtails with thick glasses. 

William was a certified, obnoxious, bully, who had anger management issues. I think that happened because he was filthy rich and spoiled rotten by his parents.  This was because his father was always away on business trips, his mother was busy organizing social events. To make it up to him, he was given expensive gifts, which he never failed to show off. 

William was bent on making my life living hell. He had to constantly torture me for being overweight..for being a geek. 

Okay so where was I? Yes... 

William was about to throw something gooey, green blob, when out of nowhere, Ashton and Hannah came, with Ashton pulling his arm away from my direction and Hannah kicked on his shins. 

He cried out in pain. 

"Dont you ever, try to hit on Anna again!", shouted Hannah, at top of her voice.

Hannah was fierce, my other best friend. 

Ashton took the hold of William's hand and forced the green blob on him. The entire class erupted in laughter. 

Then came along, Ms. Wilkins. She caught us and gave us detention. 

That was the first and last time i had ever gotten into trouble for no reason. But it started a beautiful friendship between us.  

Hannah was the loud one of the group, always been the loud one of the group,always surrounded by girls and boys of her age. She was an extrovert and loved socializing and partying. You could say partying was her middle name.