Killjoys make some noise

Hi, it's Laura here :)

I hope you enjoy the story and if there are some mistakes, please tell me :)

______________________________________________________________________

„You fucking emo-fag!Kill yourself and do the world a favor!" I heard my class mates yell from the other side of the hall. I tried to hide behind the lockers, but they saw me. I mean I could have tried to run away, but they'd have caught me either way. It was always the same. The beating got worse with every day. Bob and his cool friends had bullied me since high school started and I did not even know why. I mean, yeah I was bi-sexual but I had found out just a year ago. My style was pretty emo, I get it....

So anyway, I made myself ready for the beating that would have come. The first punch hit me in my face. That would surely leave a bruise. I waited for the next punch, but there never came one. I opened my eyes slowly, scared that they just waited for me to feel save. Instead I saw two girls in front of me. They looked pretty scary. I almost pissed myself. They were angry, very angry. But instead of looking angry at me, they looked at Bob and his friends. "How dare you, you fucking asshole. I dare you to touch him again. Do it, come on and I gonna kill you, you worthless piece of shit!" the larger one threatened. My eyes shot wide open. Nobody, and I mean nobody ever defended me. I looked at her in awe. She's truly an angel. Bob just smirked and went to push her away. The smaller one of my saviors stepped forward and kicked him straight into his balls. "Don't you fucking touch her, with your filthy palms!" she glared at him. Bob was lying on the ground, holding his crotch. His friends stood there,looking afraid but also angry. "What are you waiting for, get them!" Bob screamed. Justin stepped forward, grabbing the smaller ones arm and pulled her away. He pinned her against the lockers and hold her hands over her head. "That was the biggest mistake in your life!" the other girl growled and went to help her friend. But before she could move Liam did the same like Justin and soon both of my angels were pinned against the lockers, next to me. Bob got up with a smirk. "See, even those girls can't help you. You're pathetic. A little piece of shit that can't save himself or protect two little girls. You know, the next thing I do to that little kitty cats, will be your fault" he assured me and his smirk got even more evil. He moved to the taller one. She looked slightly frightened but remained pride. He stood in front of her and stroked her cheek. She moved her head away but he hold her Jaw tightly. "No, no no, pretty kitty" he poured and let her Jaw go. She took the opportunity and spit him right in his face. "I'm not a pretty kitty! Let me go you bastard and I'm going to kick your ass!" she glared at the bully.Bob's smirk disappeared and he wiped the spit away. "That was a big mistake, darling."He moved closer to her and was about to punch her. Suddenly the door swung open and three young men walked in. They wore pretty strange clothes, but I didn't care. "Laura, Kim, are you okay? What are these bastards doing to you?" one of them said. He was wearing a blue leather jacket. The other one, wearing a red jacket, went over to Justin and put a weird looking gun to his head. "Let. Her. Go."he said angry. Immediately he backed away from her and raised his hands in defeat. The other guy moved to the smaller girl, Liam let of her quickly and moved next to Justin. Both looked like they were about to piss themselves. Laura and Kim smiled at their heroes. The boy in the blue jacket moved over to Bob, punching him in the face."Never ever touch my girls again" he threatened. Then he turned towards me. "Hi, my name is Party Poison" he grinned. His voice was full of cheekiness. "This is Jet Star" he pointed to the guy that saved the smaller girl. They were holding each other, so I assumed that they were dating. "My name's Kobra Kid" the guy in the red jacket smirked. "And I am Kim, this is Laura" the taller girl pointed at herself and then at the other girl, in Jet Star's arm. "Hi, my name is Frank" I answered shyly. "Nice to meet you, Frank. Do you want to come with us? We could need another man"Party Poison said. I slowly nodded my head. "Alright, but you need a new name. It's not cool, to have ordinary names." Kobra Kid explained. "I... I have a nickname, my best friend used to call me.He died some years ago, but I want to remember him. It's Fun Ghoul."Frank whispered. "I'm sorry for your lost, Frankie. That name will be excepted." answered Kim and pulled Fun Ghoul into her arms. So the six guys went out of school. Laura was holding hands with Jet Star, Party Poison had his arm around Kobra Kid's waist and Kim and Fun Ghoul were walking pretty close to each other.
Eventually after some month, Fun Ghoul and Kim started dating. Everyone of them was happy, that they had found their soul mate. They moved around and started to beat up bullies, and if they didn't die, or like Laura and Kim, who ended pregnant some day - and yeah, Mikey too - they're still fighting against the evil society.