School

Summer sixteen went off on my alarm. I got up and got ready. Wanted to look dope put some high waisted black shirt with sports bra with red and black flannel I got ready then went into kitchen watched mom make some pancakes with eggs. I was already late so I asked her to hurry then she said I could whip the Range Rover so I got my keys and went out the door started blasting Kehlani really loud. I got to the school and seen my Friend Anastasia I went over to her and saw the most cutest boy in the school G easy (Gerald) he is soo sexy I said to Anastasia. He then came over to me and invited me to his party tonight. I blushed so hard I think he noticed he smiled at me and we had the longest eye contact. Then the bell rang and we hurried to class me and Anastasia had first hour together with Gerald he sat right next to me.! When Gerald sat by me he asked for a pencil me being an idiot I just stared at him and he said hello then I said what he said can I borrow a pencil and I felt like a fucking idiot.! 👿 so I gave him mine and I didn't have. Pencil after. Then I asked stasia she said no. The bell rang and it was the end of school so I waited for stasia and we were walking to my car then Gerald stoped me and asked if I wanted to hang with him then I said yes but let me go change really fast he then said ok meet me at the mall parking lot I said ok.