Chapter 3

Charm pov
mr Howard in the mm

I was dozing off while the students do their work.

"aye Mrs Smith you ight?" asked a worried vontay.

"yeah I'm okay just tired."

"I told you not to go another round." he smirked.

"hey!" I said sternly.

"finish y'all work and just for that it's a grade, thank vontay." I added.

"man vontay yo juicy j looking ass always got something to say." said a girl named Ashley.

He smacked his lips as everybody made a comment.

When class was over I headed to the teachers lounge to get some coffee.

I opened the door to see Mr Howard and Ms Williams flirting.

I got my coffee and sat down drinking it all.

"damn that's a lot of coffee your drinking."

I looked to my side to see Mr Howard.

"I know."

"why so much coffee?"

"tired." I said as I put my head in my hands.

He removed my hands and looked at me in my eyes and said" Mrs.Smith if you don't mind me asking, are you really engaged or did you just say that to reject me?"

"Mr.Howard I'm really engaged I understand that you want something to work between us but I love my fiance and I respect my relationship don't you have something going with Mrs Williams?"

He smiled and said"we just fuck that's It and stop calling me Mr.Howard you make me sound old as fuck my name is Joseph." he said with a laugh.

I smiled and said"i best prefer Mr Howard."

"what do I have to do to make you want me?"

"excuse me?"

"what do I have to do to make you want me?"

"nothing I'm not going to explain my relationship and other things to you."

"but Mrs Smith you so damn fine I be forgetting that you even engaged."

"I have to get going." I got up grabbing my cup of coffee.

"see you around Mrs Smith."

********

I had to stay behind today to do some paper work and it was 10:39 when I left I got in my car and drove out of the parking lot I was a couple miles away from home when my car broke down and it begin to rain.

"that's fucking great." I mumbled as I grabbed my jacket and got out the car and begin walking I called bryson but he didn't answer.

I continue to walk but I started to get paranoid I looked behind me to see a man walking behind me i didn't mind it at first until he started to walk fast so I sped up walking the more I sped up the more he did so I started running he ran after me

my heel on my shoe broke off while I was running causing me to fall

The man jumped on me flipping me over I couldn't see his face because rain water got all in my eyes I hit him in his face as his hands roamed up my jacket.

August pov

I had just dropped off chris at his house I was glad that his sister wasn't outside waiting for his ass

he told me what she said to him yesterday but I thought he was lying to me now I know he wasn't I took a pull from my blunt as I road down the street I seen this man on the side of the road trying to rape this woman I quickly got out my car and ran over I hit him in his temple knocking him out cold.

"you ight?" I asked her helping her up.

"yeah, thanks." she looked up at me.

"come on, ya need a ride home?"

"yeah." she said as she walked to the car I helped her get in and I got in then I sped off.

"um I really wanna appreciate you for helping me back there."

"it's all good mama."

"and I wanna apologize for being mean to you I just didn't want nothing bad to happen to my brother."

"I unda'stand."

"my name is charm by the way."

"August." I said as I focused on the road.

"why was ya walking all by ya'self at this time of night eh?"

"my car broke down I tried to call my fiance but he didn't answer."

"ah so ya got a nigga huh, I didn't know that."

"yeah I do,his name is Bryson."

"oh well um next time ya car break down hea' call me."

"August I'm good I'm sure my car won't break down any more."

Charm pov

He scoffed and said"just take tha' damn numba."

I grabbed the number smiling he looked over at me and said"ah tha devil than cracked a smile." he put his hand on my chin.

Making me blush.

"ya got a pretty smile mama."

"daddy?"

I turned around to see a little girl rubbing her eyes.

"hmm baybeh girl?"

"I'm hunwy."

"Ima get chu'some ta' eat as soon as I drop off charm."

"hey cutie." I waved at the little girl

"hi Ms. Worm."

"she's so cute August I didn't know you had a daughter, what's her name?"

He looked in the review mirror and said"baybeh girl tell ha' ya name."

She smiled and said"Arianna Ashaliyah Alsina." she proudly said.

"that's my baybeh girl." he pulled up to my house.

"good night August and goodnight cutie."

"ight na' charm be careful."

She flashed that beautiful smile.

"bye Ms worm."

August pov

I waited til she made it in the house safely and drove off.

"she's really pwetty daddy." she happily said.

"I know,what cha' want ta eat?"

"mc Donalds dwaddy!" she squealed.

"ight princess daddy gotchu."

"you like her dwaddy bewas I do."

"no baybeh girl daddy don't like ha like that."

"Aww man." she said as she crawled in the front seat.

"what cha' Doin?"

"chilling with my west friend."

"whatchu know about a best friend your only 3."

"I learned that in daycarw daddy."

"I'm your best friend Huh?"

"yeah your my westest westest westest friend forever." she said as she clapped her hands together.

"I love you baybeh girl."

"I love you to daddy."