We met

Myah's pov
"Stop with your stupid jokes, you faggot." Nathan spat; I pulled up my middle finger. I spun on my heels and started walking the other way.

"Myah! I didn't mean it. Ugh!" He groaned, as he went to grab my wrist. We were in my room, and my parents were gone. Nathan came over because we wanted to work on a project together for YouTube.

"On fours. Ass up, you stupid bitch." I growled; Nathan just stared at me wide eyed. I loved playing the dominant act. I would rather shove something up a guys' asshole, then be fucked by one.

         "You're joking-" Nathan started; fear rising in his green eyes. I raised my hand and slapped him across the face.

       "I will show you who the faggot really is." I stormed, I grabbed Nathan by the shirt. I pushed him on to the bed, and climbed on top of him.

        "Myah- I really don't-" He started; I interrupted him by slapping him.

        I finally managed to take all of his clothes off and by this point, it looked as if he was enjoying it.

       "Please be gentle." Nathan pleaded; he looked so innocent and scared. Now time to destroy his faggot asshole.

       I grabbed a nine foot dildo from behind my bed, and shoved it into Nathan's mouth. He gagged, and had a horrible gag reflex. I really hope he doesn't projectile vomit on my dildo.

         I slapped him in the face with the dildo a little before pressing the tip of it up to his hole.

       "Ready?" I asked sweetly, he didn't say anything for a couple seconds.

        "OH YES FUCK ME MYAH YOU FUCKING QUEER."

      I shoved the dildo up his asshole, and he moaned loudly. I then leaned down, and slapped him across the face.

       "Stop moaning so loud you little piece of dog shit." I shouted angrily, I pounded him harder until there were tears falling down his face.

      "Who's the bigger asshole now?" I growled, as he started screaming.

      He pointed at me, and mumbled a sorry before passing out on my bed.

    Oh shit I think I killed him.
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys cx THIS IS A JOKE. Don't kill me! 😭😭😭 I will probably not update this because of how weird and fucked up I already made it. Thanks! 😭😭😭😭