Chapter 33

~ Cynthia's POV ~

The drive home is silent. After our yelling match I stomped to the car, him close behind. We just drove away after his few attempts to speak to me.

I simply ignored him.

I'm praying that Harry didn't really hurt anyone, that he got control of himself. But I'm not sure, seeing how far gone he was.

Niall finally pulls up to my house, and I get out without a word. He doesn't get out the car, just watches me get inside safely.

Then after a couple minutes, he drives off.

I go to my room, and wipe off all my makeup after taking a picture to remember it. I send it to my mum and dad, then my two siblings.

I sigh, changing out of my dress into a simple tank top and sweats.

I climb into bed, and turn on the TV for background noise.

I'm scrolling on my phone, when the TV suddenly starts to beep. I frown, looking up.

The screen flashes violently, before turning off. I stare at the screen, clutching my phone tightly. I put down my phone, and lean over to turn on the lamp.

The screen bursts alive, blaring. I quickly turn down the volume, fumbling with the remote for a moment.

I sigh, then look at the TV.

My blood runs cold, as I freeze.

All the screen shows is a lot of dead bodies, blood everywhere. I gag, and turn away from the TV.

"....mass murder at the deserted Stratton Park, where a Halloween party was being held. Only a few were believed to have escaped, along with what we are led to believe the murderer him or herself.

" The causalities so far are adding up to, 967 bodies."

I feel sick. I mute the TV, tired of hearing the broken sobs of the families.

I close my eyes, and hear the door open. My entire body stiffens, and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Cyn-" "Go away," I interrupt, not turning. Harry doesn't say anything else." Cynthia, " he says again. I turn suddenly, fire and tears burning in my eyes.

"You killed them Harry, YOU FUCKING KILLED THEM!!" I yell. He scratches his head and rubs his face.

"I didn't want to, it just sorta, happened," he says. I look at him in shock, as my tears fall.

"Sorta happened? SORTA FUCKING HAPPENED?! YOU KILLED PROBABLY A THOUSAND PEOPLE, HARRY! A THOUSAND!!" I scream.

He flinches when I yell at him." Cynthia, please, I'm sorry, I didn't-" "Didn't mean for it to happen? You're sorry?! I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to, it's all the families of the people you killed!!"

I look away from him again, biting my lip and letting my tears fall.

I hear him walk over to me, and when he lays a hand on my shoulder, I jerk violently away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me Harry!!" I scream. He looks at me with hurt but I don't care.

He is a fucking monster.

"Stay away from me, go away, don't ever fucking come back!" I sob. He frowns, and pulls me against him.

I thrash and scream, hitting him repeatedly.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, LET GO!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. He doesn't let go at first, but after a while, when I stop fighting him and break down into sobs, he does.

"Cynthia, I'm so sorry," he mumbles.

"Go away, and don't come back," I cry, not even looking at him.

The room grows cold, as his presence disappears.