Big Fight

Mickey Prov

I wake up and see that I have a few miss calls from Brody. Great.
I call him to see what he need to talk about.
"Hey Brody what's up?" I ask
"Why aren't you at school" he says
I look at the time it's 12:05
"Cause I didn't want to go. Why?"
"I was just wondering is that so bad?"
"No. Why didn't u come back and cuddle with me last night?"I ask
"Because I hate it when u cut and you know that. What made you want to do it again?" He ask
"I did cause I missed the feeling of the blood going down my arm. Like people day once a cutter always a cutter. You just can't forget that feeling." I say
"Mikaela doesn't mean u have to do it!" He says
"Have you ever cut? Ever felt the blood coming out of you? No you probably haven't so don't tell me when I should stop. It's not just something that you can easily stop." I say
He hangs up cause he is at school. I look at my new cuts they don't look that bad. I mean I have cut to the point I was in the hospital. I started to go down stairs and make me a little bowl of fruit. Strawberry, blueberry, watermelon, banana, kiwi. I love fruit to tell you the truth. I go get dressed. I'm wearing a big sweatshirt and leggings. My hair is a messy bun and I'm not wearing make up. I walk down the street and someone ran into me I see its Brody going to my house. And with that I got a text from Brody.
"Hey why aren't u at ur house?"
I don't answer I just keep walking and thinking it's the best way. I see Brody calling my phone which stops my music. I really don't wanna talk to him.
But I pick up even tho I don't really want you like ugh Brody
"Hey where the hell are you?" He ask
"I'm out for a little walk" I say
"What street are you on? I'm gonna come walk with you."
"I'm at the park right now." I say
I wait a few minutes to see that Brody is coming to the park which he did 😩. I love him but don't want him to know. Who could love a girl with scar from herself? No one that's right.
"Hey beautiful!" Brody say to me
"Hi" I say
I start to text Madison. Cause I really don't want to be around Brody. I'm closing him out again. He probably will get mad but oh well. I don't fucking care anymore if lose him I lose him. It's life.
"Hey Madison can u come to the park" I say
Brody starts talking but I'm not playing attention. I'll probably hear about it later. Madison showed up a few minutes later. We hugged. She's like my sister. I would be lost without her... She saw tears in my eyes. She goes to Brody and talks to him so a second. I heard a little of what they said.
"What did u fucking do to her"-M
"I didn't fucking do anything" -B
"That's a fucking lie! Have you heard about her past! I grew up with her"-M
I stop listening and I started to walk away. Madison saw that I was walking away. She ran up to me and asked me where I was going. I want to say a bridge but I didn't. I'm only 16 and I want to die? That's not okay. Madison realize I wasn't paying attention and she walked away. I start to walk towards the bridge and look out. What a beautiful place to die? I just need to disappear right now. People are driving me crazy. I'm gonna miss Brody. But after awhile I walked home and made dinner. It's only me but I wanted a fish. So I made a piece for me and head up stairs to my bed.
I'm tired and I just wanna sleep.