Chapter Two.

>Bradley<

What Madison did was out of order. Why I'm in here has nothing to do with her. I keep secrets from her because if she knew why I was in here she'd never look at me the same again, I would have lost my best friend, my only friend. I have 'friends' back home but their nothing like Madison.

Chandler, he's insane, complete and utterly insane. The only thought he has is killing. Killing is his addiction, his escape from reality if you could call it that. Madison has the potential to change him, but she doesn't know him and he doesn't know her.

They need to meet. They're perfect for each other. She can help him and understand him. She can. He's lonely, he needs somebody and Madison is that somebody.

Chandler is crazy and he's had a terrible past, I don't know everything, but I know some.

I fell back on to the bed and lied there. Thinking of life. People. Everything. I want to tell Madison why I'm here but I don't like opening up. I don't share things. I don't open up. I don't rely on people.

>Madison<

One more day until Bradley and I can leave this dreadful place. I've been in here for 24 months and I hate it. Bradley has been the best part of this, he's great.

Although my parents didn't care for me I miss them. Not so much them but my siblings.

I've already missed my youngest brothers birthday, and I don't want to miss Matthews.

I've missed so much being here. I miss my family, not my parents, my siblings. I miss them so much.

I grabbed my journal from under my pillow. I'm surprised I'm even allowed this. I might choke on the paper or stab myself with the pen. I rolled my eyes.

'It's been twenty four months, twenty four never ending months. I can't do this anymore. I want out. I need out. Once I hit eighteen, I can discharge myself. But I haven't even reached seventeen yet'

I sighed. I looked around the room.

"I hate this place. I despise this place"

I stood up, walked to the far end of the small room and placed my hand on the magnolia paintwork.

"It's just four walls and a roof"

>Chandler<

"So who's picking up the bastard tomorrow?" I asked taking a seat.

"Watch your mouth!" Austin snapped.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head towards Kelly, she parted her lips ready to say something as the phone began to rang.

"Hello?"

"Chandler it's me, Bradley" The other voiced beamed with excitement.

"I've got some news put Austin on" He ordered.

I handed Austin the phone and sat down.

>Bradley<

"There's a girl" I began.

"Right?"

"Her names Madison. She's in here for attempting suicide. She's Chandler's age and I think she's be useful to hi-"

Austin cut me off "No, no fucking way. He'll kill her in an Instan-"

"She's not like other girls Austin"