Chapter 2

When the train finally stopped, the candy was gone, and we had played Exploding Snap about a million times.

The compartments slowly emptied and we all filed out still laughing about Rose having the whole tower explode on the front of her robes.

"Firs' years, over here!" A gruff voice called out through the dark, "Firs' years, this way!"

We followed the sound of the voice and found a tall big man, with a long beard, holding a lantern and shouting for the first years to come along.

"It's Hagrid!" Albus whispered happily to us, "Dad introduced me to him one time."

"Come on, eve'yone, let's go ter the boats." Hagrid said and leads us along a path away from where the older students are going.

We don't have to walk too long to end up at a lake, there are about a dozen boats floating peacefully on the surface.

"No mor' than four ter a boat," Hagrid said, and Scorp scrambled to grab a boat for us. Albus and Rose sat in the back, while Scorp and I sat in the front.

The boats began to glide across the water and soon we saw lights dancing across the water, welcoming us and leading us toward the castle. We turned a bend and than we saw it.

Hogwarts! Finally! I finally get to see Hogwarts, it was more beautiful than I ever thought it would be.

"There's our home for the next few months," Rose whispered, "Isn't it beautiful?"

I nodded in agreement and soon we bumped up on shore.

"Follow me, 'n don't get lost," Hagrid said, swinging his lantern as he lumbered toward a wall covered in vines. "Just walk through it." He said than stepped to the side, waiting for us to go.

"Just like platform 9 3/4!" Albus cried than rushed at it, grabbing my arm, the first instinct I had was to grab the arm closest to me, which happened to be Rose and she grabbed Scorp. We ran at the wall and when we would've hit, it felt like someone just poured cold water over me than suddenly, we were in the Entrance Hall of Hogwarts.

Soon everyone had come through the Wall of Vines, and Hagrid led us over to a small door, ushered us in than says: "Wibbly, Wobbly, these first years need a teacher. Wibbly. Wobbly."

A ghost appeared in front of us.

"Ahh, the new first years, eh?" He said, his voice was a bit high pitched, he was very short and had a long white beard.

"Yes, Professor Flitwick," Hagrid answered.

"Very well than, follow me. They are just about ready for you, thank you Hagrid!" The ghost squeaked happily.

The ghost than led us further down a corridor, and around a few bends. Finally, we stoped at a door.

"Through this door is the Great Hall," Professor Flitwick squeaked. "Where you will be sorted into your House. You can be sorted into Gryffindor: The Brave, Hufflepuff: The Loyal, Slytherin: The Cunning, or Ravenclaw: The Intelligent. All houses have a history, and are very worthy houses to be in."

With that he disappeared through the door, I grabbed the handle and pulled it open, to find that it led to, like Professor Flitwick said, The Great Hall. The four large and long tables were stuffed with students. I started walking, going to where the ghost Professor stood—well floated—motioning for us to come toward him. Everyone followed me and when we reached the front, everyone in the Great Hall was looking at us. I look over at the Slytherin table and see my brothers, Joey smiled and gave me a thumbs up, Adam smiled, Nate winked, and Jay yelled, yes yelled, "That's my sister!" And pointed at me.

An older witch, shot a glare at Jay, than walked to a platform in front of the staff table.

"Another group of first years, welcome to Hogwarts!" She said, then she waved her wand and a stool appeared in front of her. A list appeared in one of her wrinkled hands and an old hat in the other, the hat is burnt around the edges, which made it look like it had been in a fire. "I will call you in alphabetical order and you will sit on this stool and try on the Sorting Hat, which will tell you which house you will belong in for the rest of your stay here, at Hogwarts."

"Alobe, Jakob," she says, and a tall boy with bright green eyes stepped forward and walked confidently to the stool, sat down and the old witch placed the hat on his head. We waited for a while then the hat shouted:

"RAVENCLAW!"

"Brown, Lee," went to "HUFFLEPUFF!" Many other names were called and I was getting antsy but then I heard:

"Gaunt, Willow," and I walked carefully to the stool, and sat down. The old witch placed the hat on my head, but I didn't even feel it touch my head when it screamed, "SLYTHERIN!!"

Thank goodness. My bothers were all standing and their reactions are ranging from clapping to whistling to doing a jig, (bet you 10 Galleons you can guess who was doing that, 7 years at Hogwarts must make you mad!)

I walked over to the table and happily took my seat next to 'Fret, Burt' a large boy who was looking quite smug. Although I have no idea why.

Many names had past when finally, "Malfoy, Scorpius" was called. He strode up to the stool and when he sat down he wore a smirk so large it almost made me want to laugh. The hat was placed on his head, and instead of it barely hitting his head and it calling something, it stayed there for a long time, it was confusing. The hat reached down below his eyes and we could only see his mouth, which was slowly loosing its smirk, at one point he shook his head so hard, I thought he would throw the hat right off his head! After about 5 minutes of waiting the hat cried...

"SLYTHERIN!"

I jumped up and started clapping, when the hat was raised off his head, Scorp's smirk had returned and he walked toward the Slytherin table and sat right next to me.

"Bloody hat almost put me in Hufflepuff, than Gryffindor, than Ravenclaw! I would have been disowned for sure!" He said while the next person got called up.

When at last, "Potter, Albus" was called, I was starved.

Albus got up and ruffled his hair like he was nervous and glanced over at the Gryffindor table, than looked at the Slytherin one. His face was contorted into a confused and unknowing look and when he sat down his face still held the same look.

One minute passed...

Two minutes...

Three minutes...

The Great Hall sat in scilence.

Five minutes...

Ten minutes...

Finally when we had been waiting for seventeen minutes and thirteen seconds the hat shouted out...

<[{#^%^#}]>

A/N

Ohh... A cliffhanger...

Comment below what house you want him to be in. :)

Anywho,

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!!

Love you all,

Arya :)