Petra Collins

Hi guys!

Okay before you read this imagine, I based it on an artist because I love her so much and her name's Petra Collins. Here is some information about Petra Collins:

Petra Collins is an artist/curator living and working in New York. Her works are based on femininity and sex. She's a literal genius and I look up to her. Okay, enjoy!

p.s: please picture yourself as an artist for this fanfic

________________________________________________________________________

It was Saturday morning and you were scrolling through your camera roll while you sat on the floor of your art studio....

"This was beautiful. Collins is an actual genius" , you thought to yourself. You scroll to the next picture...

 You scroll to the next picture

Wow this is magical. Wait, I don't remember takin-

You get startled by somebody poking your side. You turn around to see Ethan smirking.  "How are you princess?" "I'm good, I'm good, last night was surreal.", you wrap your arms around his neck.

"I thought you didn't like art galleries?", Ethan lets out a small chuckle. You playfully hit the top of his back," I think you've been tripping from all the art you saw yesterday. You know I have a dying affection for art galleries E."

"I was just kidding Petra Jr.", Ethan murmurs as he stares into your lustful eyes. You let go off his neck, slightly intimidated by his arousing glance and pick your phone up from the table.

"Look at all these pictures from yesterday. I could not lay my eyes off of each piece of art.", you speak as you scroll past various candid pictures of you and Ethan at the art gallery.

Ethan looks at your phone, observing the way your thumb touches the intricate glass, as you swipe through each image. You land on this image again:

You look at this image eagerly, not being able to recall the experience you had with this piece of artwork at the art gallery

"I don't remember taking this Ethan.", you mumble. "Taking what? Show me."
You turn your phone at an angle that is facing Ethan. "Ohhhhh, I took that." , Ethan snaps. "And why is that Mr. Dolan?"

"I was getting some inspiration.", he smirks. "What?", you were confused by his choice of words. Before you could even go on, Ethan walks up to you, picks you up and begins to kiss you. "Are we making love in my art studio?", you pull away from his mouth, panting.

"No we're fucking. Hard. Thats how I treat my artwork.", Ethan pushes his lips against yours. Your soft lips paint against his while his hands are placed under your ass. He places you on the artist table not breaking the kiss.

He unbuttons each button of your large shirt while he makes his way down your body. You watch him make your way down your thighs and slowly slides your panties down. He takes your panties and tosses them in the corner.

"Hmmm, wait right here.", Ethan walks away trying to fetch a couple of art materials. You turn your head around to see what he is doing. He opens two tubs of paint: one in blue, one in purple and he dips both his hands in it slowly. 

He takes his hands out of the tubs and walks towards you with his colorful hands.  He spreads the paint on your soft, tender breasts and spreads the paint evenly, massaging them. You let out a subtle moan to let him know you're ready for him.

He grabs your thighs and spreads your legs open, he goes right in there with his long tongue. He swirls around your clitoris, like a paint brush swirls around, on its canvas. You begin to tighten up, as your body is ready to reach its highest intensity.

"Ahh E, I'm about to-", you are at loss of words because the pleasure is distracting you. You grab his hair while he digs his tongue into you a bit deeper. You push your head back and your feet curl while you reach your ultimate peak. "Ah fuck Ethan!", you come making your legs vibrate and quiver.

"I want you, I want all of you, in me, right now.", you demand Ethan. You get up and unbuckle his belt. Ethan helps quicken the process by sliding the shirt off of him revealing his chiseled and sculpted body. You take some paint from your breasts and rub the paint on to his fairly large arms.

He pulls down his boxers revealing his boner. Ethan pushes you back so you are resting your head on the table again. He looks at you while he enters you, slowly.

You feel yourself stretch but Ethan begins to slowly pull in and out of you. The pain has transitioned into pleasure while you feel yourself at ease and heavily breathing. You can feel Ethan's hot breath on your cold skin while his pace picks up. "Come for me, beautiful.", Ethan moans while his pace speeds up.

"ETHAN! FUCK!", you orgasm even harder than before. Ethan slowly pulls out and picks you up from the table and lays you on the floor slowly. "I don't remember the last time we made love like this.", you say panting heavily. Ethan lays near you," If I were an artist, this is kind of art I'll be making.", he whispers into your ear.

"You are an artist.", you look at Ethan with your lustful eyes. He is smiling, with his eyes closed. Oh what a beautiful piece of art he was. Even in a room full of art, I would still stare at him.

The End.