Mission

I was walking down the HQ's main hall when I heard someone yell,
"(F/n)! (F/n)!" Turning around, I see my best friend, Mikasa, running towards me.
"Mikasa! What's wrong?" I ask.
"You need to come to the mess hall!" Mikasa says, panting.
   "Why?"
   "Cadets are being spoken too again." She says, rolling her eyes.
   "Oh."

-Time Skip to the Mess Hall-

   Mikasa and I sat at our table at the far end of the room. Looking up, I see a handsome, short man with raven black hair cut in the style of an undercut. I can't seem to look away, his looks attract my attention like no one else.
   "(F/n)!" Mikasa says, waving her hand in my face trying to get my attention.
   "Oh! Sorry, I zoned out." I apologize.
   "Someone has a crush on Corporal Levi!" She says.
   "Shut up! I do not!" I say, defensively.
   "Just admit it, (f/n), you're in love!" She squeals.
   "Okay, maybe a little..." I admit.
   "I knew it!"
   "ATTENTION CADETS!" Corporal Levi yells, getting all of our attention. "There will be a Scout mission tomorrow, I will now be assigning positions."

-Time Skip because I'm too lazy to write all the positions-

   "(F/n) (l/n)." Levi finally calls. I stand up and stare at him, waiting for my position. "You be staying with me during the mission."
   "Yes sir!" I reply. When I sit back down I see Mikasa with the biggest, stupidest smirk slapped across her face. "What the hell's your problem?" I snap.
   "Must be someone wants to get in your pants too." She smirks wider than I thought was even humanly possible.
   "Shut up!" I say, punching her arm.

-The Next Morning-

   I saddle up (h/n) [A/N: h/n means horse's name] and ride to my position. Trotting up to Levi I order (h/n) to halt.
   "Morning, Corporal." I say, smiling.
   "Tch. Morning, brat." He replies. Emotionless as ever I see, I think to myself. "Cadets! Move out!" Levi orders. We all race out of the wall and into the world where Titans rule.