Lesson 13: Reek With Dominance

Zacznij od początku

       “Does this include to friends?” Michelle asked curiously, underlying nervousness also there in her voice.

       “Yeps,” Mickey chortled, cracking his knuckles. She restrained herself from flinching. “Now, I need to go discuss a few things with some people. Meet me in the cafeteria after you grabbed your stuff from your locker.”

       “Why?”

       “Because.”

       “Because why?” She flinched at the intense glare he shot her, but before he could snap at her, she quickly leaned in and briefly kissed him. Michelle pulled away and jumped out the car, slipping on her shades.

       Michelle released a sigh and pulled out her stuff then slammed the locker shut. She hooked her shades on her tank top and composed herself. She straightened her back and shoulders before heading to the cafeteria, lifting her lips in snarls or glaring whenever people would stare at her. Since Mickey didn’t precisely explain how to reek dominance, she was just improvising. She entered the cafeteria and found it completely empty. He’s just running late, Michelle thought to herself. Like lesson one stated, but that’s definitely a lesson I’m far from doing. She decided to sit on one of the tables and wait for him.

       “Oh! You actually listened!”

       Michelle glanced over her shoulder and saw Mickey heading over to her from the back door of the cafeteria. His amber eyes didn’t seem to have enough of her new attire today, because they roamed her body yet again. “Uh, yeah. I did,” she replied, not knowing how to respond.

       Mickey hopped on the table and dropped down beside her, their shoulders clashing against each other’s. “So, how was the morning?” he inquired, resting his hands on the table behind him so he could lean back. “How was your attempt to reek with dominance?”

       “Uh, good,” she answered then added, “I think.”

       “Did people look at you in fear?”

       “Yeah… Is that bad?” It surprised her to feel Mickey’s lips softly graze hers instead of them forcibly attacking her lips, usually leaving a stinging sensation. But now, it was nice and soft. It kind of made her melt a little into the kiss; an effect that Logan never precisely had on her, only when he tried flirting with her.

       “Nope,” Mickey answered finally, pulling his face away. His face and eyes contained no emotion whatsoever. It confused Michelle on whether it was the real or fake Mickey out.

       Suddenly, out of nowhere, an urge washed over Michelle. She felt as if the grazing wasn’t enough for her– that it was just plain, old teasing. Her hand unconsciously went to the back of his head while the other one was firmly on the table, keeping her up, as she hovered Mickey’s body. She tilted her head closer and closer to his until she could feel his lips against hers, and with her eyes closed, she began moving her lips against his frozen ones.

       Her actions must’ve completely shocked Mickey, because they even shocked herself. But his shock did last long and he dropped a heavy hand on her back, pressing her body against his more. The kiss wasn’t as forceful as it had been lately, but it was definitely fast and passionate.

       Neither of them wanted to pull away. Michelle always secretly enjoyed Mickey’s kisses, though not the ones he was giving her lately, so she took the opportunity to kiss him like any other girl in the school would.

       “What are you two doing?!”

       Rapidly pulling her head away, Michelle looked at the double doors across the cafeteria in surprise, watching the school’s hall monitor walking over to them. Mickey’s warm body was still pressed to hers and she could feel his ragged breaths on her neck as he tried regaining his breathing like she. It was hard to be scared of the school’s hall monitor– like usual–, especially after that very… lustful kiss.