-*°•°Karasuma × Reader°•°*-

Start from the beginning

*Weeks later...*

F/n and Karasuma where inseparable
Since that day.

Today is Wednesday,
And the whole Class 3-E is having their lunch time. F/n is, as usual,
Walking down the hallway by herself.
She was assigned to do a report and it will be passed by Friday.

Once she reached the faculty room,
She brought out her laptop and started to do the report while eating her lunch. Meanwhile, Karasuma is on another place, away from F/n.
"I wonder why Karasuma is not on his chair..." F/n thought. She shook her head. "Nevermind, I have a report to be done."

F/n concentrated on her report, but somehow, she was a bit curious why Karasuma isn't on his chair.
Suddenly, an email was recieved by
F/n on her laptop. She furrowed her eyebrows, but she widened her eyes after she saw who sent the email. It was Karasuma.

"Why in the world would he send a message to me when he could tell me about it personally?!" F/n exclaimed mentally. She opened the message.

' Hey, F/n, Would you like to go to the café near the school at 4:00? There is something I have to tell you. It's okay if you can't come, maybe next time.'

From F/n's knowledge, that is the café
Isogai used to work. F/n blushed a crimson red, but she shook it away.
"Don't think about it as a date, F/n! Maybe it's about assassinating Korosensei!" F/n mentally scolded herself. She glanced at Karasuma who was typing at his laptop and she sighed but smiled.

'It's okay Karasuma, I can come! But do you mind if I finish my report there? I got a report and I have to finish it until Friday. Is that okay with you?'

Karasuma recieved the message and typed again.

'Yeah it's okay.'

'Arigatou, Karasuma!'

*After school...*

F/n fixed her things and packed her bag. She will be meeting Karasuma this afternoon at 4:00. She don't wanna be late so, she ran down the mountain. And eventually, she reached the street.

She know the way to the café that Isogai used to work. She walked for about 12 minutes. Well, you could say she was late.

*Meanwhile at the café...*

Karasuma was already on the café,
And Isogai was serving him coffee.
That was the time F/n entered the café and Karasuma and Isogai saw her panting and a little messed up.

"There's your date sensei~!" Isogai teased Karasuma while snickering a little. "H-hey, she's not my date, I just asked her to come here. There's something I must tell he-" "That you like her~?" Maehara said joining Isogai on teasing their sensei.

"O-ok I get it! Just go in to your places please!" Karasuma said, a little irritated. Isogai and Maehara just chuckled a little and went to the other seat, and provided an eye on them.

"Is he ready yet?" Nagisa whispered at the two, and Maehara just laughed a little. "He seems nervous tho! Haha!"
"We don't see Karasuma-sensei this nervous before! This is so new!" Karma joined the conversation.
"Wait here they go!" Sugino said, causing everyone look to them.

"H-hey Karasuma! Sorry I was a bit late... A lot actually." F/n sweat dropped. Karasuma hid a blush by looking the opposite way. "Glad you came F/n. I didn't know you were coming because...you didn't show up early." Karasuma said. But in this different, nervous tone.

"Ugh, Karasuma-sensei just do it already!!!" Maehara facepalmed. Nagisa, Sugino, Karma and Isogai sweatdropped.

"Here. Please take a seat." Karasuma said, and F/n sat on the chair. "Oh no he's just too nervous... What do we do?!" Sugino said nervously. He doesn't think this is a good idea to set them up. "Y-you can do your report. Uhh do you want something?" Upon hearing this, F/n nodded. "F/d, please!"
Karasuma nodded. Karasuma went to the students who were on the other table.

"I-i don't think I can do it...."
Karasuma said. He was already blushing a crimson red. "Karasuma's
Nervous! Karasuma's nervous!" Maehara just teased. Isogai put a hand on his mouth to muffle his laughter.
"Just get into it, Karasuma-sensei. If you don't tell her the 'ILY' thing, someday you'll be upset because you didn't tell her your feelings." Karma said, rubbing Karasuma-sensei's back. "Whoa Karma is good at giving advices..." Nagisa said, a smile creeping on his face. Sugino nodded.

"Here, Karasuma-sensei, I'll help you do it.~" Isogai said. A smirk appearing on his face.

F/n was doing her report. She is about to be done with it. She seems satisfied.
"Here's your F/d F/n." Karasuma said, handing F/n a cup of F/d. "Hey, thanks Karasuma." There was a little awkward silence between the two.
F/n was drinking the F/d, and Karasuma blushing on the other hand.

"I hope she notice it..." Karasuma thought. He had placed a card beside the drink.

F/n saw the card. It was a pink card, with a ribbon on the top right. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What...is this?" F/n furrowed her eyebrows.

She read the card.

"Dear F/n,

Sorry I didn't had the courage to say it to you in personal, I-I didn't had the courage...

Whenever I see you, I blush a lot.
Whenever you smile, my heart skips a beat.
Whenever you talk to me, I always stutter.

There's only one reason why I'm saying these words to you.

I like you.

~Karasuma."

F/n widened her eyes for a minute. She blushed a crimson red.
She wrote something on the paper.
F/n passed the paper.

"I like you too! ^///-///^"

Karasuma widened his eyes.
F/n exited the café with a smile and a giggle from her lips.
"See you, Karasuma. I like you too!"
Karasuma blushed and smiled.

"WHOO THE PLAN WORKED!!!!"
The students yelled happily, jumping out of the blue.

**END

S o t h e r e y o u g o !

I hope you enjoyed this story my wuvwies, have a nice day!

And BTW, This chapter is the longest chapter I wrote for this book so far! XD this chapter had 1709 words!

Up Next!

-Chiba × reader
-Karma × reader
-Neko!Nagisa × reader
-Jealous!Isogai × Oblivious!Reader