I grab him again and it gets his attention, accompanied by a light groan. He leans his hips into my hand and rests his forearms against the wall on either side of my head.

"Does this baby mean I'm gonna have to start calling you daddy?" I ask him, trying my best to keep my smile hidden.

He snaps his head towards mine and locks eyes with me, raising up his left eyebrow in both amazement and hunger. I plant a quick kiss on his chin and he starts laughing at my comment. Obviously it was meant sarcastically and he leans forward with laughter. I love his laugh. It sounds so perfect coming out of him. It's rare, and it seems to become more precious every time I hear it.
My teeth clamp over my lip and I begin to ease down his joggers. Then I plant a kiss on his chest, making a trail further down as I slowly sink to my knees. If he wants me to make him feel good before the fight, then I'm going to. I plant other kiss right beneath his navel and he huffs out an anxious breath, watching me closely.
My fingers hook in the waistband and pull them the rest of the way down. He moans just at the exposure and his hips flinch as I drag my fingertips against the skin just beside his hip bone. I watch him react and I trail my fingertips down his hip and to his inner thigh.

"You know I don't like to be teased." He says matter of factly with an authoritative tone.

I ignore him, kissing his inner thigh where my fingers traced over. He grunts, his hand flying to the back of my neck and tangling in my hair. I glance up and see his eyes shut with the anticipation, but instead of touching him I blow on him and I feel his knuckles tighten in my hair. He opens his eyes for a second and sees me looking at him. He knows I'm not going to give him what he wants, at least not easily.
He gently tugs on my hair, angling my chin upward so he can take a better look. Once he's finished observing me he pulls me up to my feet, unable to wait for whatever I might've done. He pulls at my shirt and throws it on the floor, leaving me in just my underwear. His hands cup under my thighs and lift me, wrapping my legs around his waist. He presses his lips against mine and carries me back into my bedroom where I'm set down on the bed. He playfully taps my ass and I gasp.

"Marshall!" I say, laughing slightly.

His hand raises and he angles my chin towards him.

"That's daddy Marshall to you." He jokes and we both start laughing.

He kisses my rumbling chest and his hand rubs me gently before stripping the lace from my body. His hands trail over my body, feeling me everywhere I want them too. He rests his forehead against mine and thrusts his hips forward. I cringe in a good way, letting out something that's halfway between a gasp and a moan.

"Okay?" He asks, looking me directly in the eyes.

I nod and he gives me a reassuring kiss as he quickens his pace. We trade off between kissing and breathing. His hands support his weight, careful not to crush me. I arch my back off the bed and throw my arms around him, forcing his face down to mine and drowning him with kisses.

"Fuck..." I mumble under my breath and it gets his attention.

My teeth chew my bottom lip and I shut my eyes. His breath becomes short and he holds the back of my neck. He leans his forehead against my temple, our fronts completely sandwiched against one another. He grunts softly and I feel his shaking breath on my cheek.

"Rach...Ah-" He groans loudly into my ear and pushes a sloppy kiss on my cheek before moving on to my ear. "Fuck I'm gonna come."