Chapter 12: Nice Speech

Start from the beginning

"I got detention until Friday," I told him, taking out my notebook.

"Oh, I'm coming with you then."

"What? How?" I asked him, totally confused. I've never actually had detention before, but I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to come in unless a teacher says so. And Mr. Michael won't ever let Kol in, because he didn't need detention. It'd be sad if I'm the only one there though, then I'd actually want his company. I like his company; he's no nice and sweet.

"You'll see," He responded with a slight smirk, he then raised his hand, calling for Mr. Michael's attention.

"Yes Kol?" He called.

I groaned and hid my face in my arms on the desk; I hope this wouldn't be too embarrassing.

***

"Are you kidding me? He looked like he was going to explode," I told Kol, laughing. We were now headed for lunch and we were discussing what he had done in class with Mr. Michael. And so far we only have Art and Math together, my two favourite classes how. In Math he kept annoying Mr. Michael and he kind of got him super angry, so now I have detention with the one, the only Kol Fisher.

"I know, but it was hilarious!" He laughed.

I chuckled, "Yeah, but you didn't have to do that for me, you know?"

He shrugged, "It's fine, you wouldn't want to be there with no friends."

"I guess, but thanks." I said, now happy that he'd be with me. "You wanna sit with us at lunch?"

"Sure,"

"Yay! I hope Harry and Ryder don't mind though,"

"I'll leave if they have a problem,"

"You are not leaving, if they don't like you, it's their problem." I told him, as we approached the table where Harry and Ryder were seated. They were talking to each other, so they hadn't noticed us. We both sat at the table, opposite them and that’s when they finally notice us.

"Hey," Harry spoke first.

"Hi," I chirped. "What'cha guys talkin' 'bout?"

"Nothing, I'll be back," Ryder said, getting up and taking his bag with him. He looked mad, and I didn't know why. I guessed it was because of whatever him and Harry were talking about, but I didn’t let it bother me. It was probably none of my business anyway.

"What's up with him?" I asked, stealing one of Harry's French fries, causing me to get a glare from him.

"I don't know, but don't expect him to be back." He answered.

"Why won't he come back?" I asked, snatching another fry. He tried to hit my hand so I won't get it, but missed. I stuck my tongue at him because of it and he did the same in reply.

"He took his bag, and he looked mad, so he's gone." He explained, taking a fry himself.

I laughed, "You rhymed,"

He rolled his eyes, "Honestly, that's all you got out of that?"

"And that he's mad and not coming back. I'm not stupid," I told him, rolling my eyes.

"You're so oblivious sometimes," He said, shaking his head.

"How?" I asked, totally not understanding.

"Never mind, are you going to introduce me to your friend?" He asked me, motioning to Kol.

"Oh! Sorry, Kol, this is Harry. Harry, this is Kol." I introduced.