Chapter 1

"Emmett our plane is landing in 10 minutes. I asked my dad if he could pick us up and drop us off at home, so we can get started with helping set up Bella's surprise party," I said, starting to get my things together, so I was ready when we landed. "Babe relax. It will take no time at all to set up," he replied, putting his arm around me. "I know, I'm just excited. Bella doesn't even know I will be there. She thinks we're still on our honeymoon," I said snuggling into his side. 

After the plane landed Emmett went to get our luggage, while I called my dad. He answered after the 3rd ring. "Hello," said a groggy voice. "Hey dad, our plan just landed," I replied. I heard him groan. "El I am so sorry, I had to work late last night and I completely forgot that I had to pick you and Emmett up," he replied. "Dad I understand, go back to sleep please. I'll call Rosalie," I replied. "Alright, just be careful. It snowed last night, and the roads are a bit icy," he replied. "Alright, love you dad. Bye," I replied. "Love you too, bye," he replied. I hung up. I looked up to see Emmett walking over with our luggage. "I need to call Rosalie, Dad worked late last night. He slept late," I told him. I was about to call Rosalie's number, when she called me. "Hello," I answered. "Hey, were are you guys? I've been waiting out here for half an hour," she asked. "How did you know we needed a -" I asked before she cut me off. "Alice," she replied. "Of course," I replied with a smile. "We'll be right out," I added, before hanging up. Emmett was looking at me questioningly. "Alice knew that dad wouldn't be able to make it. Rosalie is already here," I replied. 

We walked out of the airport, and straight to Rosalie's BMW. Emmett put our luggage in the trunk, while I got in the passenger seat. "So how was your trip? Was Paris everything you thought it would be?" she asked. "Well what I saw of it was great. Emmett didn't want to leave the hotel room very often," I said, hoping Rosalie got what I meant. I really didn't want to go into detail. She giggled in reply, so I think she got it. 

Soon Emmett got in the car, and we started our journey to Forks. "So what did you get the human for her birthday?" asked Rosalie, as we were driving down the road. "I got her souvenirs from Paris, and Emmett insisted on getting her a new sound system for her truck," I replied. "Well there should be something decent on that piece of junk," replied Emmett. We all laughed. "So, is Alice going over board for Bella's party?" I asked. "Actually surprisingly no," Rosalie replied. "Although, she is forcing us all into wearing formal attire," she added. "She's going to hate that, she didn't even like getting dressed up for prom. What makes Alice think that Bella will enjoy that?"I asked. "I have no clue," she replied. 

So here it is, the 3rd installment of the Eleanor Swan Series! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, and let me know what you think.