secrets

(Lexi POV)
It was Saturday morning I was playing with my powers because when I was 16 I had only blood power but now I have blood power and all of the powers but taeyon and the rest doesn't know I have super powers but I have to keep it in a secret then I heared knocking on my door so I stopped playing with my powers and taeyon came in.

Taeyon- I'm going out I'll be back at 12:00 midnight so don't worry.

Me- okay bye.

Taeyon- bye.

And she left.

(Taeyon POV)
I know that lexi has powers but I don't know that she know that im a vampire and I have to kill her with hyuna and Krystal and were going to the vampire meeting we arrived and the place and her mother and father welcomed us and they want lexi die and it was there fault that lexi had go to the hospital and lost amnesia I don't want to kill her but I have to.

(Mark POV)
Me and the guys we were seating in our living room and watching catching the TV it was silence until I spoked.

Me- guys we have to keep lexi safe and away from her friends and family because they want her dead!

Jackson- but mark hyung she lost her memory and...

Me- and what Jackson???

Youngjae- it was our fault because we didn't save her and she ended in hospital boys just hope that her memory go back?

Me- I know just let go to sleep.

(Lexi mom POV)
I'm a vampire but my daughter doesn't know because she lost her memory and she doesn't know that I'm alive but we have to kill her.

Sorry for a short lame chapter???