chime

The beast that faught chime turned into a pool of water, the souls of the dead were drawn to the water that had a strange electric current. A small jellyfish forms when the first touched the water. Each soul did the same, touching the water then becoming immortal jellyfish. Chime looked at the water and smiled. A fountain sprung from the center of the fountain as it sucked the city into itself. Chime started to write in a language that she herself could not speak. She wrote about three children who could end or save the world at will. They cane to the fountain ten years later and drank from the strange water. They gained immortal souls and grew to be powerful sorcerers. But once their bodies couldnt handle being alive, their sould inhabited other bodies, and this cycle went on for hundreds of years. They eventually grew apart because each time they entered a body, their memories would become more foggy. Eventually they would remember, but normally they would be close to death first. Hundreds of years after the first time the children drank the water, theor bodies began to remember, but to propect eachother, the first of the three children erased the thirds memory, the second had left its body to go somewhere else. The first wad the only one who remembered their life before current times. Chime wanted to make herself be reborn again, but no matter how hard she tried, she would just keep coming back as herself. She was forced to stay in the city bound by invisible chains. If she tried to leave the jellyfish would float to her and cloud her mind with visions of fire and blood that she burned th city and killed the people with. She looked at the fountain and stared at the jellyfish floating in the water, the crater was so deep she could only see the bottom because of the electric current. She hated not being able to die. Her wings were stained red from the blood and horns came from her head, she didnt want to kill the people, they just kept coming at her with swords and weapons. Chime began to sob and scream at the bare world she lived in. Until one day a person came to her. The person was asleep, but could control theor actions. Chime looked at the person who was blindfolded. Chime walked closer as the person moved their head shaking a bell on the end of the blindfold. The person reached theor hand put not being afraid of what would happen. Chime reached down to the persons head to remove the blindfold. She saw beautiful hazel eyes that looked at her with passion. The person smiled and waved at chime. Chime touched her head and showed them the massacre of the people. The person seemed not to care, she somehow could read the emotions that chime was feeling on those memories. Chime thought that if she killed herself then, her soul could go to the persons real body. The person began to wake up. Their eyes opened and they stared at a ceiling until they remembered the dream, when they were younger they would have dreams of jellyfish destroying towns and being lead by an army of angels, they had a strange feeling surrounding them until she realized a week later. Chime had killed herself. . . and was reincarnated into their body.