Chapter 1

Louis was pinned to wall by everyone's known Harry Styles, the most wanted drug dealer of west London.

"Where are my money?!" Very angry Harry growled into his face.

"I-i don't have them.." 

Louis knew that start with Styles was the worst possible thing he could do, but he needed drugs as much as he needed to breath. 

"I want my money, Tomlinson!" Harry raised his voice and tightened his grip on Louis' neck.

"I w-will pay you next w-week, i swear" 

"I.want.my.money.now! You already owe me for 4 doses! Who the fuck you think i am?! Mother Teresa??"

"I am just totally without cash now, but i swear that i'll try to get some money from my f-family" Louis' family helped him already a lot and he knew that he had no right to ask them for another money, but he didn't see any other choice. 

Harry looked away and then he looked back to Louis with a small smile on his lips "Your family..isn't that cheeky Zayn kid a part of your family, Tomlinson?" 

"Y-yes, it's my step-brother.." Louis didn't really know where Harry wants to get with this question. But he started to realizing it when Harry let him go and offered him a seat on a small couch next to him. 

"I think that i just got a great idea of how you can pay to me" 

"R-really? How?" Louis knew, he knew but he was hoping that maybe he was thinking wrong. God, he was praying for it. 

"I want your little brother" Harry said, grinning. Oh, he was so looking forward for it. He saw Zayn driving at his bike around the building where Harry lived and god, Harry wanted him so bad. He wasn't usually interested in so young fellas, but damn, there was something about that black haired kid. And Harry swore that he will get him, doesn't matter what. And now, when Louis appeared..he will totally get him. He always get what he want. 

"No" Louis said immediately. 

"No?" Harry raised his eyebrows. He really didn't expect Louis to say no. He never expect that anyone could say no to him. 

"I will not let you to have my brother, he's only fourteen!" And with that was Louis pinned to the wall of Harry's luxury flat again.

"I don't think that you have some other option, Tomlinson. I will have him, otherwise you will never see anyone from your little, oh so cute family" Harry smirked.

And truth be told, Louis was scared. Well who wouldn't? It was Harry Styles. Anyone knew that he could let you disappear as easy as nothing. 

"But please..he's just a kid" Louis whispered. He thought that maybe would Harry understand how ridiculous it was.

"Really? He didn't look like a kid when i saw him and his weird group of friends smoking at the skate park. Tell me, Tommo, is that something what kids do? I don't think so" 

"I can't do this" Louis shook his head. 

Harry sighed and took his hands off of smaller boy "Ok, so differently" He disappeared into other room and in other second he was back with a white powder filled bag of really decent size. 

Louis' eyes widened. This was his biggest weakness and of course Harry knew it.

"Not just that i will not want any money from you, but you will get also all this" The curly boy winked.

Louis took five steps forward Harry, his eyes never leaving a bag of him so loved drug "I-i.." 

"It's so simple, Louis. So simple" Harry grinned. He knew that after this will Louis say yes, even when he wouldn't want. 

"Okay" Louis hurriedly nodded, ashamed more than ever before.