Chapter 1

Trouble. That's all she was. Well, not really. She was also very childish, yet serious at times. Hot as hell. And strong enough to make a pretty big hole in a wall with just one punch. But despite all that, a troublemaker is a troublemaker. And sometimes it wasn't even because she wanted to do something bad. It's like she was a magnet for trouble.

Kid opened the front door to find a bloody (Y/N) smiling up at him. He immediately knew that the blood didn't belong to her, and it was most likely from some poor guy who happened to piss her off.

"I'm glad you're not sleeping." she said softly entering the house and going upstairs. She knew every single corner of this house since this was her so-called 'base'.

Kid followed his friend to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat, while the (h/c) haired girl took off her clothes and got in the bath that was already filled with water.

"How could I sleep when I know you're out there getting yourself in crappy situations?" he said looking at her once her body was covered by lavender bath foam, which he had specially for her.

"They're not crappy. They're bloody." she said with a laugh. "I need to hide the body. I thought of just dumping him somewhere but I can't make it look like like an accident when he looks like he's been fighting with a wolf."

Kid took notice that now she was serious. She liked her more like this. Not the child-like attitude she had when she was around the crew. She liked to play dumb-but-strong when she was with them. 'Makes it ten times easier to find things out.' she once told him.

"We'll just bury him near the lake." the man said now looking at the ceiling. "What did he do?"

(Y/N) let out a giggle before answering.

"I didn't really want to kill him. He was drunk, and started hitting on me, and I kinda went with it 'cuz he was good looking. But he started telling me about how one time he forced her ex-wife to have sex with him." she paused looking at her friend and frowning. "It hit me like a bullet. And next thing I know, I'm at his house, knives in my hands, and a corpse in the bed." she finished.

"The bastard deserved it." Kid hissed taking her little hand in his. Just a small gesture to make her feel better.

It wasn't weird for them to be like this. Kid saw her naked before. He had to tend to some wounds. (Y/N) too saw him naked a lot. And it was fine. They were like brother and sister. They were so close some of the crew thought they were a couple at some point. But hell no.

~

They were just getting back to Kid's house when (Y/N)'s phone started ringing.

"It's that asshole..." she said looking at the screen. Kid knew who 'that asshole' was. It was her father, a good for nothing old man.

"Fuck him, stay here. He's sure drunk out of his mind now." he said.

"No, it's fine." she reassured him with a smile. "Mom got out today. So I'll be fine"

"Really?" he asked surprised.

"Yes." she said looking out the window with a smile.

"That's great." he said, feeling happy himself.

Kid started the car again and rode to her house in a comfortable silence. He knew she loved her mother. How much she missed her. But on the other hand, she blamed her for leaving her with that piece of shit. But it was not like the woman could take her child to prison, so she understood.

Now that Chrome was back, (Y/N) could finally be safe at home once again. That is, until Chrome would do something stupid again.

But for now, he was just happy that (Y/N) was happy. Maybe things would go right for once.