"Not that hungry" I lie, thinking about what Jack said earlier. I hear Ciara laugh quite loudly from the kitchen as I walk towards the couch, Ciara well, I've known her since the 2nd grade. We've been best friends since forever.

She's currently a model working at VS, as for me I'm still working for Jack. It's a good pay but it's like I'm taking money from my own boyfriend for no good reason, other then working for him which actually he has an extra assistant I don't know why nor what for.

"What'd he say this time" Ciara says as I was gonna respond I was cut off by the door opening, it's probably Jack forgetting something, he doesn't come by two times in a day, ever. As I suspected it was Jack and Madison.

"Luna, come here, I have to talk to you" Jack says motioning towards our bedroom as Madison goes to the kitchen and brings out my ice cream and starts eating it, I wanna cry, it was mines!

"Yea?" I ask sitting on the bed looking at him, I never receive good news from him, it always has something to do with Madison or me in general, or he wants to change something or that the paps caught us and everyone is talking about it.

"Madison and I are gonna be going to Europe for 2 months, she has a huge show and I have to be there of course" He says looking at me with no hint of any emotion linked in his voice, my throat suddenly become dry and my heart felt like it was being ripped apart from my body.

"Oh, why two months?" I ask looking at the floor biting my lips to keep the tears from pouring down. She wouldn't have to be there for 2 months, he probably just doesn't want to be with me.

"Family is gonna be there and so we're gonna be staying for a while" He says, my mom nor dad have no say in this well, they're not alive. They died in a car accident and I stayed with my uncle for a couple of years. That was a touchy subject I wouldn't wanna discuss.

"Do you love her?" I ask, I barley ever question Jack. He says something and I agree and that's it, I want to cry, I do. Jack hates when I cry, every time I wanna talk to him about my feelings he leaves and hooks up with random women.

"We're not discussing this again" He says before bringing out his suitcases and bringing out some of his clothes and folding them neatly into the suitcase, Jack has ocd, it annoys the shit out of me.

"It's not for the publicity anymore, you do love her." I say finally telling myself the truth, he does love her, even if it's been a short period of time they've been together, he loves her, he doesn't love me, I'm just the side meat, the second choice.

"I don't care, don't question me again" He says coming closer to me, I back up from him, he can't hurt me I mean there's 2 people in the living room that can hear. I wonder if he's ever hurt Madison.

"Two months, two months to decide if you want me or her" I say more confident but my voice is shaky, I try staring him down but he chuckles and walks closer to me his hand moves to my neck grabbing it quite tightly.

"You think I need you? You're pathetic, I don't want you, I don't love you, I mean who could love you, look at yourself honey" His words like venom, I can't breathe, I'm not exaggerating, I can feel my eyelids getting heavier by the second, as well Jack could see too, he dropped me onto the bed and went back to packing.

Don't cry, don't cry. His words, they hurt, he says this almost everyday, it just hurts a little more every single time. I rub my neck looking at the bed and I started crying, for the first time, I'm crying in front of him. It's like he sucked the life out of me and I'm not able to breathe correctly.

I walked to our bathroom and locked it, I looked at my neck it had a huge bruise and it was red with hand prints. Nothing makeup can't cover up, well other than a broken heart.

"Open the door" I hear Jack's voice come from the other side of the door, I wash my face so it doesn't look I was crying, and dry my face with my towel as I open the door slowly.

"I don't wanna do this anymore" I say my breath shaky and not really dependable right now. I don't wanna look at him, I'll break down again.

"Baby I didn't mean it" He says, you know he's lying. He meant it, he means it every time .

"Two months, decide if you want her or me" I say pushing past him, I walk towards my makeup area to cover it up. I put some foundation on my neck and other products to blend it in.

"Two months." I say before leaving the room.

«

Coming earlier.!

Wrote it April 23rd! 💖

Comment!!!!