Chapter 2

~Amber little sister~

{Aiden down below]

He just stared at me as I slowly turned around

He just stared at me as I slowly turned around. When I turned around all the way his eyes went big, and I just looked at him in confusion, We stood staring at each other it feels like forever until the bell rang, everyone crowded the halls then I remembered I had classes, and turned around walked to my locker.

-----------------------------------------------------

After school I slowly walk to my locker, and put my stuff away. I walked all the way home when I got off of school it was a long lazy slow walk it felt like it.

When I got have way home I got a message from my parents they don't actually love me even if I died they would be happy so I am guessing its a bad message so I deleted it.

I got thinking randomly Really I rather just live in Brazil  because no one there cared, or know who I am especially not the new girl I was just some lonely girl that's more quiet then everyone else who cuts herself.

Yes I cute well I guess I haven't cut in a few weeks since I've moved here because of my aunt, but you can still see the scars on my wrists do I wear hoodies all the time well except today when I wore a tank top but I put on my hoodie.

---------
When I got home I was starving. I ran into the kitchen, and flung open the freezer, I seen ice-cream do I grabbed the hole bucket with a spoon, and ran upstairs with it.

What it was Reese's ice-cream I love all kinda of ice-cream no one can say it's to cold for ice-cream because if they do we cant be friends.

--------

I was so hyper from eating all that ice cream I unpacked the rest of my stuff, painted the walls with splatter balloons, cleaned up the mess, exercised, jogged to the park, and back. I also did a few other things.

After all that I fell asleep, and didn't even wake up for dinner it was pizza I love pizza that is telling you something I was really tired.

I woke up the next morning at 6:00 A.M. To get ready for my 2nd day of school.

A Least I was awake from all that sleep last night. I got out of bed rushed my teeth, straightened my hair, did my makeup. ~her outfit down there~

After she got dressed she ran down stairs, and grabbed a bowl pored lucky charms with some milk, and ate

"Your cars outside" aunt Betty said throwing me the keys which I awesomely caught them with one hand in mid air while grabbing my bag out the door while still chewing my food.

Chevrolet Camaro (1967-1969)

I ran to my Camaro, and literally kissed the hood of it. My Camaro is my baby if anyone touches it they will be killed.

I slowly climbed in the car smelling the scent I used to just sit in this car to smell it which was weird but worth it.

It smells like donuts mixed with blueberry pancakes, and syrup my favorite breakfast that my mum used to make for me when I was little until I was around the age of growing up.

On the way to school I plugged I listened to music.

  When I pulled into the school parking lot no one really cares about what I drove until I parked into the group of popular sparking spot I totally didn't do that on purpose to make them angry. {hint the sarcasm}

I got out of my car to have a person come up to me.

"Hi nice to meet you in Amber and I swear I'm not apart of the populars you just parked into the popular car zone I was just warning you they will hiss at you for doing that" The girl that looked kinda Elmo said.

Sarah had black hair, dark blue eyes, lip rings both sides. ~photo at top~

"Yeah I know that's the point in kinda trying to make them pissed, and I kinda noticed you weren't I thought emo girls were supposed to be be the quiet people" I said smirking.

"Everyone is saying you're a bad girl but you don't seem like one, and if you are your doing a terrible job of it" she said walking away.

The problem is I am not a bad girl. I'm me. But if they want a bad girl they are gonna have one.