Annoyance

y/n POV

When me and Chitoge finished embracing a boy with black hair walked up to me and said"what do you think your doing?"he asked with a little jealousy in his voice."greeting an old friend" i say noticing how much it bothered him."Come on Chitoge were leaving"he grits through his teeth in an almost growl.Me being me i stepped in and told the kid off telling him i could take Chitoge to class since we both have the same class.As i said it i realized i said it with a protective growl hinted in my voice.The kid wide eyed turned and ran to class i turned and looked at my reflection in the locker and my eyes turned there normal (eye color) ,but i caught a faint glimpse of crimson red.I turn around and see Chitoge with a look of worry and fear.

Chitoge's POV

To say i was scared was an understatement y/n's eyes flashed a crimson red when he talked to Raku. In my i was laughing my butt off because Raku probably pissed himself.Me and y/n started walking to class catching up on our lives me and him were talking about our gangs and how im forced to be in a relationship with Raku. He started telling me about how his mom and my dad could work together and practically own the world beside my mother.Me and him started talking about how me and him could get into a relationship and work together so our parents don't fight,but what i wanted to tell him is that we wouldn't have to pretend.While me and y/n were talking i heard a gun click behind his head.If i know the only person here that had a gun i turned to look at Tsugumi.

Y/n POV 

I hear a gun click behind my head noticing the only person to protect Chitoge like this was Tsugumi."TSUGUMI"I say with excitement while i turn around and hug her.

A/n Hey guys street here sorry if this gets boring just let me know and i'll change the flow of it,but anyways vote comment and follow if you want now street signing off