1: What Do I Know?

Start from the beginning

As I flipped through the channels I heard a noise upstairs. It must have been the cat, so I shrugged it off. Then I remembered my sister took Charlie down south after she married this past fall. I turned the TV off and went upstairs to check it out. I went into my room first to make sure everything was in its place. Then I went into my brother’s adjoining room. It was completely trashed. Nothing unusual there. I turned to walk into the hall when I noticed his cell phone sitting on top of the pile of papers on his desk.

I walked over to the desk, and under a few papers (hardly visible from far away, but hard not to notice up close) were my brother’s house and car keys. I looked out the window, noticing that my brother’s car was parked in front of mine. I hadn’t even thought of that when I came in. I went into my parents’ bedroom, and nothing seemed unusual there. I looked for any keys or phones that might have been left. Maybe my brother just went out with friends and forgot his keys. It wouldn’t be the first time. But his phone?

I picked up the phone in my room and dialed my mother’s cell phone. She confirmed my original thought that she and my father did indeed go out for dinner after Marcus left. However, he had left in his own car. I didn’t mention my finding his keys or phone to my mother. Maybe, he was playing his own little games. I drove down to the café, and asked if anyone had seen my twin. Everyone was still there, except for the pair that had walked in from who knows where. They said before I came in, the blond had been here with my brother around 6:30, left, and come back.

I drove around the area and found the duo walking down an old industry road. I parked my car on the side next to an old garage and decided to follow them.

There was an old warehouse down the road, and when they reached the side entrance, they entered. Yes, yes, I know… warehouse, bad things happen… That’s what EVERYONE thinks. Well, wrong. When I entered the warehouse, they were gone. Then I heard breathing. I walked down a small flight of stairs and saw a light coming from a room a short distance from the stairs. I snuck around to the side of the door and peered in.

I’m pretty sure you THINK you know what I saw. You don’t. Let’s say I found my brother. My brother with Laura Anderson, Michelle’s 16-year-old sister. Well, it’s legal. I left, walked back to my car, and went home.

After that experience, I needed a hot shower to take my mind off of those torturing images of my brother, and my ex-girlfriend’s sister. I walked upstairs, into my room, and took off my socks and shoes. Then, I took of my shirt and jeans, and walked into the bathroom with my boxers on. (My brother and I shared a bathroom that happened to be accessible from both our room, being our rooms, and bathroom, are in the corner of the upstairs.)

As I started the shower, I slipped out of my boxers and into the shower. The steam felt warm against my body, as did the hot water pouring down my face and body. But something else felt warm. Someone’s body. I felt small, light fingers touch my shoulders, my neck. I turned around to see the blond beauty standing there. Her loveliness was only accentuated by the beads of water made by the steam of the shower. Her bare breasts stared at me. Her kiss tasted sweet, yet warm. Was that blood? She was now where I once stood, and I was against the back wall of the shower.

She saw that I was erect and took advantage of it. She lifted herself up to me slightly, positioning me to enter her. She was warm. So warm. I held her against the sidewall. I didn’t know why… I didn’t know how I’d gotten there. It was happening so fast. Her arms wrapped around my neck… Her lips caressed me ears. Her tongue was so soft, yet so strong.

She was torturing me… I was torturing myself. I could feel myself building up inside. Should I stop? Should I slow down? But she kept going; she kept rocking against the wall. As I erupted her lips wrapped around my neck. I couldn’t stop. I erupted over and over again inside of her, and it was so powerful, I was ready to fall to the ground. I could feel her body shake against mine with each passing moment. Then… it was over.