Louis great

Hey read my other story! Nialls baby!!! Thanks bbys (: ALSO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!

-------------------

Louis POV-

We were walking threw the airport going to get my luggage. I'm so excited to see Kylie, I've missed her so much. She so cute. But she has some kid with her. Her brother maybe? Cousin? Relative? I'm hoping to tell Kylie how I feel tonight, I'm taking her out to dinner. Hopefully she will say yes.

Kylie's POV-

Marcel looks a little worried and scared. My phone went off and I looked and saw it was from my cousin Niall.

MyFAVORITEcousin- hey cousin! How's life? So I say on Marcel's page a picture of you and him. So adorable. ;) anyway! I miss you soo much! Stay safe! Make sure to give marcel a huge Horan hug, (mine are still Better)

Me- Whatever Horan! And thanks!! Miss you too!!!! And marcel? Has a page? Like blog? And my Horan hugs are better.. Your cheeky!

Niall- okay! Stay away from Louis, he like you... Still

Me - I know, but I'll goo! Love you xx

Niall- love you too xx

I looked at marcel and he looked back

"What? Is there something on my face." He asked

"Yeah, just a little but of frosting!" I said

"What! Where!" He yelled

"Here" I said. I leaned in and kissed him, we were already in the parking lot so we weren't causing any delay. But Louis cleared his throat and we both pulled away..

"So? You guys are a thing?" He asked

"Yupp." We both said

Marcel pulled me close and whispered "Your a cheeky little bitch, I'll get you back at home"

"Okay" I laughed

We drove back and basically cause up. Louis said he had really bad jet lag so he was going to sleep. So me and Marcel sat in my room and watched tv. Marcel kept looking at me.

"What?" I said

He leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't like any of his other kisses. This one was cute and sweet and full of love. I ripped off his shirt and kissed him even more. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Are you sure you want to do this Kylie?" He asked.....

CLIFFHANGER