I miss you .

I woke up with my eyes puffy and read from sobbing last night . I checked my phone 150 missed calls
80 calls from harry 20 calls from liam 10 from loui 10 calls from niall 10 calls emily ,10 zayn and 10 from elouner .. I went to have a shower ..

*after shower*
I finished showering when i smelled a beautiful smell of bacon and eggs i'm really hungry . I went to the kitchen to see if she needs some help .
"Good morning need help,?"
"Good morning my baby no thank u just sit here "
She said pointing at the chair that opposite her . I sat and started staring at what was she doing . Jazzy is good at cooking she is amazing .

"Soo i called emily and told her u were here "
"Well thank u .. What did she say?"
"Harry is really angry and worried and she said he didnt slp at all "
"Oh my god is he okey . I'm not gonna forgive my self is he is not okey"
"Calm down . He is fine just tired . And ur mad "
"Yeah but i still love him ugh love is hard"
"Food is ready"
"Finally"

We ate and then i sat watching tv

______________________

Harry'sPOV

I didnt sleep at all . I miss her cuddles i just dont know why i acted like a dick a deserved that . I really want to see and say sorry i love her she is my princess the one that i would never hurt her i'm going to find her !! I wanna find her i called her 80 times but she didnt answer and emily is mad at me all the lads are even loui i should fix this .
"Emily pls where is she?"
"She is at her cousin house "
"Where is the address i'm going "
"Okey"
She gave me the address and i was heading with paul to jazzman's i think her name is

I was at the car with paul i arrived since its 10 min away from the chalet resort . I knocked when she opens the door with her red puffy eyes and shocked expression on her face .. When she saw me she hugged me and sobbed . I hugged her back and kissed her lips our lips moved in sync i really miss her ..

"Dont ever leave me i love u no matter what happens and u should know that i would never ever cheat on you . Your my princess the one and only for me"
I say smiling at her
"I will never ever leave u if u promise me that u would never break my heart by cheating or lying . I love u to the moon and back my prince " she said kissing my cheeks and then she told her cousin goodbye and then i carried her to the car. she was smiling and laughing . Back to the old us .

_________________________________

Hope u liked it . Sorry if its short its 4:30 in the morning and i haven't got sleep so good night - noor <33