Chapter 1

Eliot's P.O.V

CHAPTER 1

I can't believe it I have been waiting for this day ever since Dad told us we were moving. This has been the best day I even got shotgun in Aiden's red, shiny, and amazing sports car. I can't believe it I even get my own room and bathroom, so now I don't have to share either of those with Colton. I am so excited. I can't wait to get to our new house, I hope we have a big yard so me and my brothers can play some football.

"I'm gonna take a nap." I tell Aiden, he responds by nodding his head. And with that I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my brothers and dad bickering about something, I open the car door and get out and am greeted by all of them smiling at me then Colton blurts out "Welcome home". With that I look behind the boys at our new house it was HUGE. Then Aiden walked up beside me and put his arm around my shoulders and said "So, what do you think lil sis?". I responded by saying "I think I would like to know what you were all fighting about a second ago." Aiden quickly replied "We were fighting over who would wake you up and I wasn't going to, cause last time I did I had a black eye for a week and a half, and by the way did I ever thank you for that?".

"I don't believe you did, but your certainly welcome big bro." I said. Then dad and Colton walked over beside of Aiden. "Go pick your room." dad said. That is what I have been longing to hear, right after he said those words I raced into the house. I had a huge grin, because I got to pick a room. It must be really big if 5 people get there own room, back in Boston I had to share a room with Colton my whole life. And trust me it sucked he was popular so a lot of boys were always in MY room like all the time, some of them even had the nerve to hit on me. Even if some of them were hot, there was to many boys in the room to have any of my friends over. So I had to hang out with Aiden's friends. Hanging out with all those boys made me who I am today. They made me a tomboy. I absolutely love that word, it describes me perfectly. I will always be a tomboy I would rather play football or basketball rather then do cheer any day.

I would never cheer, but I love football and I'm going to get on the football team this year NO MATTER WHAT!!

The first room I came to was perfect, all the walls are dark teal except for one which is a off shade of white. The carpet was almost a gray, in the far right corner of the room a queen size bed is placed. I walk over to the closet and it is big really big, then the bathroom came a large bath and separate shower, a toilet, a sink, and a full length mirror on the door. It was perfect for me.