Genders With A

Abimegender: A gender which is profound, deep, and infinite. This is a kind of xenogender, meaning that it's defined without relation to female or male, but instead to other concepts.

Asthetgender:"A gender experience that is derived from, or the embodiment of, an aesthetic." A kind of xenogender.

 Aethergender: A gender that feels very wide, commanding, breathtaking and powerful. 

Affectugender:A gender that is affected by one's neurodivergency especially fluctuating moods, e.g. feeling like a boy during depressive episodes and feeling more like a demigirl during happy/manic episodes. A kind of nuerogender, meaning that it's defined in relation to a mental variation.

 Agender:1. Some who call themselves agender have no gender identity (genderless). 2. Some who call themselves agender have a gender identity, which isn't female or male, but neutral.

Agenderflux

Alexigender:Coined by eaglestrike in 2014. "A fluid gender experience, where you are aware that your gender is changing but cannot label each individual gender".A kind of genderfluid .

 Aliengender:"A gender that is an interpretation of a gender or genders, from a nonhuman perspective. may or may not like to fit into a gender and adopt a gender, but in a sort of 'alien trying out foreign species's gender' way."

Amaregender:Coined by transmomoi in 2014. "A gender that changes depending on who you're in love with".A kind of genderfluid.

Ambigender: As defined by Baaphomett in 2014, "Experiencing two genders simultaneously and without fluidity or shifting."This word has also been defined as like being ambidextrous, only with gender. It has also been defined as a synonym for bigender .

Ambonec:A nonbinary "gender identity in which you identify as both male and female, yet you also identify as neither, at the same time."

Amicagender: Coined by transmomoi in 2014. "A gender that changes depending on which friend you're with at the moment".

Androgyne: This word is used for a wide variety of and non-binary gender identities and gender expressions

Antiagender:"similar to aporagender, but defined as the opposite of no gender."

Antiaporagender: also similar to aporagender, a gender that is neither masculine nor feminine and has a gendered feeling, but the feeling isn't specific or strong"

Antiboy: The opposite of a boy, but not a girl.

Antibigender: "a experience where one or both genders are antigenders"

Antifluid: a genderfluid experience where one or more of the genders experienced are antigenders"

Antigender: A category of "genders that can only be defined as the opposite of an existing gender. For instance: antiboy would be the opposite of a boy. antigirl would be the opposite of a girl.

Antigirl: The opposite of a girl, but not a boy.

Apagender: Coined in 2014 by anonymous. "Someone who is apathetic towards their gender identity and doesn't care enough to look further into it." Keywords: apathy. Compare cassgender, commogender, gendermeh, genderwhat, nologender, personagender.

Aporagender: Coined in 2014, from Greek apo, apor "separate" + "gender". A and for "a gender separate from , , and anything in between while still having a very strong and specific gendered feeling"

Aquarigender: Coined by 8-bit-angel in 2014. "A gender that is perpetually changing. It is never to a specific gender identity, but sometimes there are existing labels that are close to what the gender feels like at the time. Sometimes it changes to a completely inexplicable feeling. Aquarigender is a flowing gender that changes slowly and constantly. It is not a set amount of genders that it switches between. Aquarigender is infinite. (Aquarigender can alternatively be called genderflow.)"

Argogender, Argogenderfluid: Coined by gyey in 2014. "A subset of genderfluid wherein the changes between one's separate genders or the parts of one's gender happen gradually. 'Argogender' can also mean a gender the user defines according to any kind of slowness. Prefix from the Greek word αργóς meaning slow."

Ashtime: In Ethiopia, the Maale people had a gender role called Ashtime, for eunuchs who live as women, though later this became an umbrella term for all kinds of gender non-conforming AMAB people.

Autigender, Autismgender: Coined by autismgender and esperancegirl in 2014. "Autism as part or whole of gender identity; a gender that can only be understood in context of being autistic. Note: only to be used by autistics."