Don't Lie Tell The Truth

Start from the beginning

"At least I can stick my tongue in between these lips, without a problem."

His tongue crept between my lips, slowly. I felt him swirl and swivel around, like his tongue was looking for something. It felt so good and I just wanted to scream, but I'm not supposed to be enjoying this! He's fucking raping me and I'm enjoying it! But I couldn't help it, it felt so good. No, it felt better than good - it felt amazing. He flicked his tongue up and down, making me arch my back. He slowly came back out, still licking everywhere that he could. Finally, when he finished he kissed it again, then stood straight up. I wiped the light coat of sweat off my forehead and gasped for air, as he unbuckled his pants. He crawled on top of me and kissed my neck, chest and stomach. He eventually got his pants down from around his ankles and started to come for me. I sat up, using my elbows for support, and tried to block his kisses.

"Chresanto, we can't...I really need to leave." I said, trying not to get lost in the kisses.

He pushed me back down on the bed, this time more aggressive than the last. He tore my bra open, basically making it unwearable now. He reached on the dresser by his bed for a condom with one hand, while he held onto my right breast, playing with it. I watched, helplessly, as he dropped his boxers and slipped the condom on. He came back on top of me and I could feel the tears coming back, making my eyes sting. How the fuck, does he expect to fit his large member in me?! He came down to my ear, holding my wrists down again. I could feel his growing boner, rub against me with every movement. To be honest though, I didn't mind.

"If you promise to make this easy, I'll make sure it won't hurt." He whispered, licking my earlobe. He backed away a bit and slowly put the tip in. I felt him, trying to push open my walls, and I wanted to scream. Then he got in deeper, inch by inch. I wanted to cry, scream and push him outta me, but at the same time, I wanted him to keep going. Of course, he kept going and that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a small scream and a cold tear ran down the side of my face. I don't think I would ever be able to adjust to his size. That's when he grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled it back and started licking sloppily allover my neck. I felt pain and pleasure, as he kept licking and sucking my neck while still going in deep until he stopped. He started slowly grinding, trying to expand my walls. He released my hair, and I fell back on the bed, holding onto Chres's arms. I dug my nails into his skin and he grunted, making him go faster. After a while, the pain went away, and it became pleasurable. He gripped the sheets, as I kept my grip on his back. I brought him closer, making him go deeper. I felt his hand travel down to my thigh, and he lifted it and wrapped it around his waist. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, thinking this was probably the best sex I've ever had in years. That's when I felt myself cum and it drizzled a little down my leg. Even though I came, he still pounded me, making my knees weak.

"Don't hold it in, just let it out." He huffed out, as we were both breathing extra heavy.

"Oh god!" I moaned in his ear, as he stroked faster. Now I started feeling outside myself. This felt crazy good, as he made the bed shake. I could even hear the lamp on the nightstand rattle, with every thrust.

"Shit Lisa, I think I'm bout to......I think I'm gonna....shit." Chresanto cursed, stroking even harder than before. I moaned and groaned loudly through gritted teeth. I could tell he was about to break at any second. He wouldn't look at me, like he was doing before. He managed to push out five more strokes, before he stopped. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, as I sighed in relief. He can finally give my tired ass a break. I felt a warm liquid fill the condom, which was still inside me. He sighed in relief, and pulled out. I felt him fall back on the bed next to me, and I looked at him. We were both taking deep breaths, dripping sweat and tired as hell. I reached over and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You don't know.......how long I've been....wanting to do that with you." He said, trying to get his breath back. I think I could tell. No one that I've been with has ever pounded me like that before. It was like he had been holding that in for a long time. He put his arm around me and brought me closer. We laid back, taking in each other's aura. Enjoying each other's presence. Laying down, holding each other close, taking in the smell of sex we just created. It smelt good, too.

Roc's POV

*11:14 p.m.*

My eyes flashed open, pissing me off. I was in a real deep sleep, the kind where you're not even dreaming, but it's whatever now. I flipped over and noticed the other side of the bed was empty. I panicked and sprang up, looking around my room, but there was no sign of Lisa. Even the bags of clothes I bought her a while ago were gone. Frustrated and pissed all the way off, I hit my pillow then threw it across the room. I can't believe she did some shit like that! I show how much I love her the best way I could, and she leaves me! This shit is making me go crazy, I need to take medicine because of her! I didn't have to do that until she showed up in my life, making me have crazy thoughts about her. Everything was fine, until she seduced me, played fucking games with me then when I try to return the favor, walks out on me.

But that's okay, cause I will get her back. No matter what it takes, she'll be back in this house again. We'll live together and then she'll know just how much she really loves me right back. I'm not giving up on us, no, this relationship isn't over until I say it is. She may have started our relationship as friends, but I'm ending it as lovers.

-----------------

(A/N: OMG!! 1K reads!! I never thought I would get here! Thanks so much to everyone reading and to all my new followers, I really appreciate y'all.)

Comments highly appreciated.

Votes most wanted.

A follow would be nice.

Thanks!