What next?

Megan had the same dream the following night! There was one small difference, it was arBaisley high. And they told each other all of their secrets, it was an amazing bonding day. Megan and Ashley were now best friends they would never leave another's side.👭! And at least on their first day of school it's not like they wouldn't have already met, so they won't be lonely.
That day Megan decided to meet up with Ashley, so that they could get to know one another better, but there was one small problem, Megan didn't know where to start looking for her, Megan had no way of finding her best friend to be. Megan quickly got ready, told her mum where she was going, and of she went! Her brother, Bradley wasn't far behind, as it was a new neighbourhood, Megan nor Bradley was aloud to go any where on their own.
It wasn't long before Bradley said
" That's it, I've had enough there's only one way that you can find her now, and that's to knock on every door in this town."
"Okay," Megan quickly agreed with Bradley's sarcasm! So off they went knocking!And knocking. And knocking! This went on for hours. 4 hours to be exact. And yet no Ashley. Finally the two of them went home and saw Ashley sitting on their doorstep. Both the girls exchanged details and agreed to meet up after school 🏫.