7

Emily's POV

It's been a few weeks since I found out about Arzaylea. It's all over E! news and magazines, and I hate seeing it. But he doesn't care about me anymore. She's the most important thing to him.

I haven't really talked to any of the boys at all. Or anyone really. My school's out for summer break, and I've barely left my house. I don't feel like it. The boys are now back on tour, and I barely talk to any of them. I really miss them. I've tried getting tickets for the California shows, but they're all sold out. I guess that's what you get for being friends with one of the biggest bands on the planet.

My mom was on a 3 month long business trip for her wedding planning business and I'm pretty much alone. I've sort of cut off the world. I decided to scroll through my Twitter page. But one specifically caught my eye. It was an article about Luke and Arzaylea.

It read: Arzaylea pregnant?

My hands moved the mouse to click the link to read more.

   The 21 year-old Instagram star has announced that she is, in fact, one month pregnant with boyfriend, Luke Hemmings, child. The two have been together for only a few months, but had reportedly been close friends before. "She's definitely ready to become a mother. Maybe a bit too young, but it'll all be alright." A close friend of hers tells E! News. On her recent post on Instagram, she writes "so excited to meet you in 8 months, my little peanut ❤️" ( picture link). Congratulations!

I had no idea I was crying, until my tears hit the keyboard. "Dammit. DAMMIT!" I yell, and throw my laptop across the room. "LUKE HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" I yell, before falling on the ground in a bawling mess.

After what felt like hours of crying, I heard a small knock on my door, then it cracked open. There stood my little sister.

"Emily-are you okay?" She asks in a small voice.

"May, I'm so sorry. I'm okay. Don't worry."

"Em you're not. Is it Luke?" She asks. She's only 12 and she's just like my mom already.

Yes, she knows about Luke and the guys. She was really excited when I told her because she's also a huge fan.

"Ye-yeah," I choked out. I collapsed in more her arms and cried.

I knew she was confused, so I dragged myself over to my laptop. Some keys were off of the keyboard, but it'll be okay. I picked it up and handed it to her so she could read the article. As she slowly read it, shock swept her face.

"Em-I'm so sorry." Sadness appearing in her face. "How could he do this to you?"

I shrugged. I wish I knew.

"Give me your phone." She demanded.

"May, why?"

"Give me it." She repeated.

I handed it over, and clicked a couple times then put it up to her ear. It started ringing and then she put it on speaker. She put a finger to her lips as if saying for me not to talk.

"Hello?" A female voice sounded through the speakers.

"May I speak to Luke Hemmings?" May asked.

"Who is this?" She sounded confused.

"This is someone who needs to speak with Luke. Please put him on the line." May said sternly.

"You can talk to me about it." She said in a snotty tone. Then, I knew it was the one and only Arzaylea.

"Okay, fine. You dumbass of a boyfriend ruined my big sister's life. All she does is cry, and scream, and stay in her room. He destroyed her. You have no idea what's it like o have to watch her soak in her own depression more and more everyday. It's heartbreaking. I hope you know how much of a douche he is, and how much of a whore you are."

Click.

She handled that incredibly well for 12-year-old. I pulled her into a huge hug.

"I love you, May Aleah."

"And I love you Emily Marie-Alexa."

We stood there for awhile, just hugging. "May, do you want to have a girls' night with me? We can order pizzas and watch movies and do our nails?" I said.

"I would love to, Em. I've missed the old Emily so much. " she said on the verge of tears.

*************

HI! How are you!? Yes, I know I haven't updated in like a year, and I'm sooooo sorry. My life has been crazy omg.

So I changed her name to Emily, and now her sister is in it! Important events will be coming up soon!

I love you guys so much! -Kay