26. Missing you

Comincia dall'inizio

As we got downstairs, my eyes widened as I saw too much delicious food. I took a look at Kris, "Wow!! Let's eat.." I said smiling at him and he smiled. "Okay. Okay.." Kris answered and we started to eat. "Hmmm~ You cooked so well! So good!" I said smiling and I thumbs up at Kris. "Thanks." He said and I saw his cheeks are now bright red. I chuckled to the thought that he looks so adorable. Hahaha! After we ate our breakfast, Kris phone suddenly rang and he quickly answered it. He went out for a minute and after a few minutes, he went back showing his frowning face. 

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "I have to go.." He said. I frowned after what I heard. "Oh.. Okay.." I answered still frowning. "In a minute or two, the van will arrive and I'll have to go but..." He stopped and he suddenly looked at me with painful expression. "I don't want to go and leave you.." He continued. I let out a little laugh. "What are you saying? Kris..You have to go.." I said smiling painfully. "I know but.." I cut him off and I smiled. "I'm fine. Don't worry bout me.. Your fans are out there supporting for you.." I said smiling.

I was much surprised when suddenly Kris is now hugging me so tight. "I will miss you.." He whispered and I smiled rubbing his back. "Me too.. Don't worry bout me. Don't make your fans upset okay?" I said and he chuckled. "Okay. I won't.." Then, Kris broke the hug as we suddenly heard beeping sound of a van. "I think it's your van.." I said and I saw his smile faded.

"Yeah.." He mumbled while I can see that his annoyed expression. "Kris.. Stop making that face. You'll scare your fangirls out there.." I chuckled. "You have to go now, Kris..and don't forget to smile okay?" I said smiling at him but still he's looking at me with a saddened expression. "Okay.. Okay.I'll just send you a message on your e-mail." He said and he finally smiled. He turned his back and started to walk towards the door but then, he suddenly stopped and he turned around looking at me.

I looked at him with widened eyes. "What?" I asked. "I forgot something." He smirked walking towards me and in a split of a second, Kris suddenly pressed his lips onto mine. Then, he broke the kiss and lean on my ear. "I love you..So.. Wait for me." He whispered huskily on my ear sending shivers down to my spine. I saw him smile sweetly at me and he left leaving me dumbfounded. Oh. Kris.. What would I do to you?

After how many hours had passed, I'm dressed and I went to the studio. I saw Jun approaching at me and he looks upset. "Hana.. About yesterday.. Who's that guy on the phone? Are you married or something?" He asked curiously at me. Omo. What should I say to Jun? Need to find some excuse. I can't say that I'm married and I can't say that the one I married was Kris Wu from EXO.