Chapter Ten

Brielle's POV
I slipped my dress on, put on my varsity jacket, and put on socks. I was chilling out on my phone waiting for everyone else to get dressed. I heard the bathroom door open and saw Maddy and Presleigh walk out. Presleigh looked gorgeous and Maddy looked adorable. Maddy was going with us because Hunter and Presleigh don't trust her with a babysitter. I saw Allie walk into the bathroom to get her dress on and I sat Maddy on my lap. "Can I play on your phone?" Maddy asked me. "Of course," I told her. I unlocked my phone and handed it to her. I was watching her play candy crush and they told me that we were ready to go. I sat Maddy down and straightened my dress. We walked out of the hotel room and got into the elevator. We walked out of the elevator and into the lobby. Daniel finally asked Allie last night. Allie walked over to Daniel and Maddy and Presleigh walked over to Hunter. I watched as Hunter picked Maddy up and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful," I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jacob. "Thank you, you look aight," I joked. He jokingly placed his hand over his heart trying to look offended. I just laughed and hooked our arms together walking out to the limo.

Allie's POV
As we arrived to the banquet, Bart explained what would happen. Basically, we would talk to some of the people sponsoring the event, sit down for dinner, then there would be dancing. Daniel and I walked over to a woman who seemed nice and began talking to her. "Hi, I'm Allie and this is Daniel," I said with a smile on my face. "Hello dear, nice to meet you. I'm Pauline Sawyer. My husband is the head of the company the banquet is for." Wow, she's important, I thought to myself. We talked to her for a while and she showed us pictures of her children and grandchildren. She was very nice and made sure we were taken care of. We talked to a few more people and I was surprised by how nice they all were. I guess I expected them to all be snobby, rich, jerks. You know what they say, never judge a book by it's cover. We sat down for dinner and we had Jacob and Brielle next to us, with Presleigh and Hunter across from us. I guess they knew Maddy wouldn't like the food they would serve, because I saw Presleigh pull a McDonald's bag out of her purse. They brought the first course and we all dug in. The adults were drinking wine and the rest of us had Coke. We finished the whole meal and we all went to the dance floor.

Presleigh's POV
We were on the dance floor and Hunter and I were dancing with Maddy. He took both his hands and spun us both around. Maddy giggled and it was the cutest thing. We were
laughing and dancing and having a good time until Maddy ran behind Hunter and was crying. "Maddy what's the matter?" I asked kneeling down so I could look her in the eyes. "He's here," she said crying even harder. "Who's here?" Hunter asked. "My daddy." My blood went cold, and I saw Hunter tense up and grab Maddy handing her to me and telling me to call an über. I did as he told me to and went to wait outside. Maddy was still crying and she was shaking like crazy. I was whispering comforting things in her ear when I felt someone jerk my arm and pull me into a van. "What the-" I was cut off by someone slapping me and holding a gun up to my head. "Unlock your phone," he commanded. I did as told and handed the man my phone. He was typing something and when he was done he threw my phone into a bucket. Then he turned to Maddy. "Did you miss me baby girl?" he asked with a devilish smile on his face. Maddy shook her head no and he slapped her. "Hey! Keep your hands off of her!" I yelled. Bad mistake. He took a knife and cut my wrist once. I cried out in pain and he stopped as if he warning me about what would happen if I disrespected him. I cried holding Maddy as he went back to drive. Where is Hunter?

Outfits of the Chapter
Brielle~

Outfits of the Chapter Brielle~

Presleigh~

Allie~

Maddy~

Maddy~

Addy's Note:Hey my cuties! PLOT TWIST! What do you think is gonna happen? Will Hunter save them? I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out

Addy's Note:
Hey my cuties! PLOT TWIST! What do you think is gonna happen? Will Hunter save them? I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out. If you want to be in this book, I still need girlfriends for everyone but Blake. Either comment those or message me. That's about it... Stay Beautiful!