【Getting Closer】

Start from the beginning

Akashi stared at you with a poker face until you grinned, "I already took care of them at the fifth route"

". . . . What?" He skeptically and stiffly walked around the corner and saw three bruised guys tied up together as the rest of the council watched over them.

"You tricked us, President" The GA manager said.

You popped up from behind the corner with a sneaky/cat-like expression, "My bad"

"Unbelievable...." Akashi thought; he felt like such a prawn.

"You're clever, 'President.' I'm not going to lose to you" He declared.

"It seems like you didn't have a plan either. You're a fool, just like me" You smirked.

His cheeks turned red from embarrassment, "Don't mess with me. Neither of you are aware of my power"

"By the way, don't take this as a defeat. They were so weak, a little brat in the fifth grade could fight them! Ahaha!" You exclaimed comically.

"Akashi looks so lost because his rival is acting like such an idiot" the Treasurer scoffed.

"For someone like him, she's very hard to react to" the GA manager said.

You walked past Akashi on your way out, "You can't be the president without being fundamentally aware of your environment. It's what every freshman lacks. You might be able to gain that experience faster than the others because I sense something special within you, Kohai-kun" You slickly stated

He slightly gasped as his cheeks turned red while getting a shivering feeling down his spine and something warm in his chest. He never felt something like that. But it's the feeling of one's barrier being broken down; therefore, leaving them feeling completely exposed and inferior.

He felt absolutely sickened by the feeling of inferiority, and he plans to gain back his superiority from you by any means.

🌙 Extended Ending:🌙

As Akashi was walking with the group, he instantly thought of something; "President,' can I ask you something?"

"Hm?"

"What are their names?" He asked with an Indifferent expression while pointing at the secretary, GA manager and treasurer. They all winced.

"I've been wondering about it. It was never mentioned"

"It's because this god damn author is such a half-ass" The treasurer scoffed.

"Then, let's give you names! Mmm, Treasurer-kun looks like a Bartholomelo"

"I was leaning more towards Gertrude" Akashi put his hand on his chin.

"Guys! Be serious about naming us! We're going to be stuck with it for the rest of our lives!" The GA manager yelled.