Lets Repeat Those Nightmares

A/N: Tf with this cheesy ass title srsly, any who I'm gonna note shit in bold from now on.
Okay so basically this is 2012 angst and shit so yep. Lets a go!

There was something off and Phil knew it. Ever since Dan had so suddenly gotten So many subscribers he seemed , more distant. Phil didn't enjoy when Dan was sad, he would feel horrible, thinking about whatever it was he did so he could fix his mistake and get Dan all better again. But no that wasn't going to happen now.
No nothing,
Nothing at all would hint at what a horrible year both boys would have.

Dan would have never imagined so many people to be watching his videos on YouTube.
Yet there it was in number form on the screen of his laptop. It was all too much and Dan needed to breathe before he did something such as pass out, or throw up, and neither sounded appealing so he got up quietly shutting his door.
Your fine. Dan reasoned to himself. But how could he be fine when thousands of people were watching both himself AND Phil.
It made Dan sick.
What if he failed at pleasing this many people?
What if people end up hating him? What if I ruin everything?

Dan didn't want to get cocky and let fame go to his head. But would he ignore it? But then people would notice and think he didn't care and oh no Dan didn't want to let anyone down.

This was all too much and he needed Phil to tell him that he was okay that Everything will be alright but those words never really came from Phil's mouth.
Instead when hearing about Dan's subscribers Phil congratulated him with a hug and an Ohmygod Dan that's Wonderful you deserve these people and soo much more.
Dan didn't deserve any of them if even only one subscriber at all, he just felt, sick.

Dan started ignoring Phil.

 Walking out of rooms that Phil was in, not allowing Phil to be so God damn close, speaking limited words to him, and occasionally he would frustratingly slam his door shut.

A couple months had passed by now and they were currently in March. To Phil, Dan was a confusing puzzle and yet he couldn't figure it out because it seemed that these pieces were changing everyday.

One day Dan would be fine, close and touchy clawing at Phil for attention and Phil would gladly give it to him. But the next Dan was scoffing making remarks that were not sarcastic, shoving Phil away and slamming his door shut with a I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!

And Phil would break down and sob because something was not going okay in Dan's life, and he didn't mean his words, he just needed time.

But afterwards Dan would come to Phil and softly apologize saying how he didn't mean to hurt Phil and how he'll try to not get so upset next time.

And they would cuddle and that's okay with Phil because what matters is that he has his bear in his arms even if they wake up tomorrow and the nightmares will start all over
again.

A/N: Again srsly this title is cheesy af and there's probs a ton of mistakes but whatever.
-😺