Chapter 1

Zail

4:28am

I was awaken from my sleep by a nightmare, I glanced over to see 4:29 on the clock, I have exactly two hours to myself before I have to wake Que up for work. I try to get up from the bed, as I feel the pain rushing through my legs and up my spine I remember what happened to me yesterday when Que came home late. I had gotten upset with him causing him to push me on the floor and to start kicking me because I started to question him. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and wash my hair. After that I make sure my boyfriend had everything he needs for work and I prepare breakfast. Once I know everything is in place, I start to walk upstairs only to meet a very angry Que rushing downstairs. As I try to get an understanding on why he's rushing being it's only 6:20 and he doesn't have to be at work for another hour, I get pushed into the wall. "When I came home last night I told you I need to be up at 6 In the morning! I have something for mutherf*ckas that don't listen to me. I'll see you when I get home" said Que leaving Zail in a confused state trying to figure out how she could have missed such important information.

*LATER*
Zail POV -
I'm almost done with all of the chores, I just have to make the living room presentable. As I was doing that, I heard my boyfriend come in and walk to the living room and stares at me. My heart drops but I smile and waves at him to lighten his mood. ... It didn't work.
He walks to me slowly with a calm look on his face and asked me " Are you ready" He said while smirking. I looked down and take a deep breath, before I could answer, I felt a familiar feeling to my face. He punches me until I'm on the ground and stomps me repeatedly until he sees blood. I try not to scream because I know that makes him mad. Also, crying makes him upset but I couldn't help it. When he was done hurting me, he went up stairs slamming the bedroom door. I laid there for a while shaking and crying. I got up and I thought about going to our bedroom but instead I went to a downstairs bathroom. I looked in a body mirror at my ripped clothes and see more damage and blood are on them. I only have 3 shirts, 2 shorts and 1 dirty pair of shoes. He told me if I was good I can get more. I looked up at my face and I was appalled. There was more blood and bruises than I thought it would be. I washed my face off. I walked upstairs and stood in front of my bedroom door. I don't know if it will be good for me to go in or not. I took my chances. I walked in and walked strait to the bathroom. I saw que laying on the bed. I put on my nightgown and as I was going to the bed he told me " get off of my bed, your dirty a** Is sleeping on the floor". I was frozen in thought for a moment but I walked over to a corner in our room and sat on the floor. I asked if I can get a blanket and pillow. He said No. I sighed and thought he didn't hear me but he got off the bed and walked up to me standing over me. And he just started kicking me. " DONT TAKE A DEEP BREATH LIKE YOUR TIRED OF ME BI**H" Que said. "Yes Sir". I went to sleep with no emotion.

Authors Note🙂
Well this my first story but give me feedback on how I'm doing or whatever but yea