Adopted

:Adams POV:

Me and Alesa are going to be adopting. We haven't posted a video about it yet because the fan girls would go crazy... Max is waiting to meet her. Don't know why, but he is the most excited about us adopting in the office. We haven't decided on a girl yet, but we might adopt sisters... MAYBE, MAYBE. ( also @Taurtis_Senpai what do you want Max to do, ITS UP TO YOU WITH MAD MAX, HE IS YOUR PUPPET AND YOU HAVE THE STRINGS!)

Me and Alesa pull up to the orphanage and go inside.

:Ashley's POV:

We are told to line up because, someone is coming to adopt one of us. I hear my YouTube notification on my phone go off but can't read it. I looked behind me for a second, it was SkyVSGaming. I secretly add it to watch later. (That's important)

:Alesa's POV:

We walk in to a line of girls, two of them next to each other where smiling ear to ear, one was a Blonde with a sweater on and blush and lipstick, and one has back hair with a blonde highlight in the middle with a hat on and a jacket on. Adam, was looking around at the girls, trying to figure out their personalities with looks. The orphanage owner broke the short silence by saying " Ok girls~ One by one, you will be interviewed by...?" "Adam and Alesa" I said, smiling " Right, Adam and Alesa. Now, line uppppp~~~~" she said in such a cheery tone, it was scary.

Adens POV

I Waited my turn to get interviewed by them. And when it was time, me any my sister both went in. " HI!" I screamed as I entered. I kept thinking, 'Don't fangirl, Don't fangirl!' " Well, hello, I'm Adam and this is-" "ALESA!" I screamed. Well, I think I just blew my chance of being adopted by my idol, Ashley is gonna hate me... "Ok, I'm done Alesa." He told her. At that point I ran out of the room and went to my room and screamed into my pillow.