Chapter 2: The new adventure

I was known for at least a month or 2. I thought that I was by myself when I saw her again she seems like an anxious and insecure  because of the big popularity that happened not so long ago.  After that day I decided to have turf war with my friends, during that match me and my friends was losing of course until we took the lead some how and won the game and the opposing team was so pissed that they lose to a bunch of losers who was C- and barely has skill. After that, me and my friends went out and eat for the victory we had earlier, as soon as we finish eating, me and my friends went to the store to buy new gear and weapons. After buying new gear and weapons, we decided to hang out  at the park and chill.

As we are relaxing me and my friend saw two Octolings in the park but they was not attacking  other inklings  instead they looked liked they was friendly and nice. So me and my friends went and talk to them. We ask the octolings if they like to hang out with us and they did. We all had fun playing with each other. After that we went home and slept well, as I was sleeping I heard a noise in the bushes. So I woke up and went to check and I found a sea snail and the same octoling from before so I went and help. I gave her my bed and I slept on the couch tonight. when it became morning I went to the store and bought a carbon roller and gotten a good roll on my backwards cap from spike.

When I thought that I got everything I went to turf war but then I realized that I didn't eat yet. So I went to a restaurant to get a cheeseburger with fries for my lunch. As I was eating I saw my friends was getting geared up for our next battle. Once I went back to check on her with some food, I found her gone with out a trace. So I save the rest of the food just in case if she come back.