Fake life

Ryan's P.O.V

It was all black. I could only hear whispers and the only word I could make out was Chloe. Wait? Where is she?! All I remember is her running after saving me....and then going onto Blake's territory!! I tried to move but nothing happened. I couldn't open my eyes. It was all just black. I was useless.

---------------------------------

Chloe's P.O.V

I woke up smelling moss. I was looking at an old brick wall that had bad cracks and leaks in it. I tried to move but felt a burning on my wrists and ankles. I looked and saw that I had chains on my wrist that were screwed into the wall. Shit. Silver. I can't shift or heal.

I looked to my left and saw Blake. What was he doing here? Oh! It's his territory. I looked back at Blake to see him staring at me. He was sitting in a wooden chair. Once he stood up he came and his face was in mine.

"Hello Chloe." He purred.

"Let me go blake!" I growled.

"Why? You are mine after all."

"I'm Not yours! I'm Ryans!"

When I said Ryan's name Blake's eyes went black and he kicked the wooden chair into the wall causing it into the wall.

"You. Are. Mine! When we go to school you will not give Ryan a second look or talk to him other wise you will be punished!! You will behave and if you do you will be rewarded. If I kiss you, you kiss back. You will be quiet when we are in public and obey me. Treat me as your mate."

He pressed his hand against my throat so I could barley breath. Tears came to my eyes and all I could do was nod.

"Good." He smirked. "We have school today. You have been out for quiet some time."

"It's Monday already?"

"Yes sweetheart."

He came and unchained me instantly I fell to the ground and whimpered. Blake picked me up bridal style and took me up a flight of stairs. He must of told everyone to leave because I saw no one else. He took me into a small guest room with a small bed and a bathroom. He set me on the bed and sat next to me.

"There are clothes in the drawers and closet. In the bathroom there is soap and shavers. A guard will be outside your door all the time and you will only leave when I need us to be seen together or school. Food will be brought to you. Hurry we have one hour until school.

He left the room and I instantly broke down. Still crying I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned the water on and took my clothes off they were sticking to me with dirt and sweat. Wait these weren't even mine. So someone already saw all of me. Great.

I chose a crop tee shirt with blue jeans and black converse shoes. I took my shower and by the time I got out it was 7:40. 20 minutes left. I yowled off and got dressed. Found some make up in a drawer and put some mascara and eyeliner on. I blow dried my hair and by then it was 8. I looked in the mirror one last time and then heard my door clothes.

Blake walked in wearing a plaid short sleeve that was open with a black wife beater underneath. He was also wearing jeans but had blue converse on. He smiled at me and walked towards me grabbing my hand. Without saying anything he pulled me gently out of the room through a large kitchen and dinning room and out of the house.

He opened the door of his black Chevy truck and once I got in I put my seatbelt on and smiled. He got in on the other side and started the truck.

'Chloe' I heard my wolf very faintly whisper.

'Yes?'

'Fight back.'

'How?'

But there was no response. Damn I really am on my own in this one.
-------------------------------

Ryan's P.O.V

I heard arguing. It was annoying as hell. When I was trying to sleep all the memories came back.

"Chloe!" I yelled sitting up.

Dylan, lily, and there pack doc were all staring at me. I was the first to speak.

"Where's Chloe?"

Dylan took a deep breath, "ok Ryan Chloe is not here she's with Blake."

I growled but didn't move. I remembered now! She was running away and I followed then I passed out.

"We'll what now?!"

"We wait to see if she's at school today."

"Today? What time is it? What day is it?"

"It's Monday 1 am ."

"I was out that long? Why?"

Dylan looked at the pack doctor and she stepped up looking at me."

"Your injures to your side were sever. If Chloe wouldn't of saved you. You would be dead now. Luckily you passed out just before Blake's territory. Unfortunately Chloe didn't."

I just say there and took it all in. Chloe was really gone. I could hear my wolf whisper in pain and guilt. I put my hands in my face and then looked up again.

"We have reasons to believe she will be at school today. So get ready go shower. We brought done of your stuff here and I will show you to your guest bedroom. Ok?"

"Ok". I whispered. That's all I could do.

Dylan showed me too my room then left me to my deeds. I showered and dressed in a button down green shirt with black jeans and black converse. By that time it was 2:30 am. So to kill time I laid on the bed and thought about Chloe to calm my wolf and I.

Today is going to hurt. I can just feel it.