Surrounding the arena were stands and bleachers that wrapped around the whole thing, all concrete and rock too. A woman who was sitting near the edge to watch looked over as we got closer. She lowered her head causing others to look our way as well. Like water ripples, they bowed making me uncomfortable.

Andrew led me to a spot closest to the edge of the wall, looking down at a few younger kids who sat there before stopping right next to them. I gave them a small smile before turning to look at Andrew.

"Whatever you're thinking, that's not necessary -"

The wolves who sat there quickly moved to a couple of rows higher, racing each other before settling down in a new seat. Andrew chuckled, pointing to the now clear space. "Look, how convenient."

He watched me sit and waited for me to get comfortable before leaving. I felt out of place, and embarrassed because he had made others move from their spot for me. I tried to pay little attention to the attention that was on us.

"Next apprentice, Hayden."

A boy hopped into the pit and bent his body in two before Andrew. Andrew paid little mind to him as he spoke to Dameon beside him. The two spoke for only a moment longer before Andrew stepped forward to meet Hayden in the center.

Andrew walked to stand across from the boy, his skin in full sunlight exposing the bruises and wounds that didn't heal completely from last night. I wondered how this would go, knowing Dameon and Andrew had just fought seriously the night before. Were they not tired of the fighting?

Hayden had charged Andrew, my nerves instantly setting in at the speed everything was going in. It was hard to focus on either of them when they were constantly moving and throwing blows at each other. Andrew had swung his fist harshly into Hayden's side, keeping him from charging towards him again. He looked so concentrated, his intimidating scowl would be enough for me to surrender.

"You should be mindful of what your thoughts do to me."
Andrew turned and kicked Hayden in the chest, the blow sending Hayden to scramble from the ground. "Talking about surrendering to me - it makes me want to kill everyone here and just take you here and now."

My face blushed deeply, wrapping my mind securely so he wouldn't hear me. The two continued to battle on, Andrew going a little easier on him now and letting the boy pick himself up from the ground before Andrew would attack again.

This was a show almost, like Andrew had wanted me to see this - to see him. He was basically flaunting his power like, look at me and only me, and, look what I can do for you.

I couldn't say I disliked it.

Hayden was tired, and the final blow by Andrew's fist was enough to knock him to the ground again. Andrew stood over him, waiting for him to stand and continue. The boy had tried to lift himself, but in the end called for mercy.

Andrew let him go.

Haydn took his time lifting himself from the ground, some others coming to help him walk back to where the others who waited still stood.

Andrew's body leaked with power, his arms looked like braided cords of steel. Sweat trickled down his six-pack gloriously and I couldn't help but watch eagerly as the sweat fell below his shorts and disappeared from view. I looked away after realizing I had stared at him too long, but when something so dangerously enticing stood right where I could see him, it was hard not to look.

God created this man perfectly.

"You keep thinking that much longer, and we'll have eight pups." Andrew's voice was a lot deeper in my mind now as he studied my memories to find what I had been watching. I watched the smug look on his face appear when he had realized what I had gotten so flustered over.