Chapter 8: Crustel White

Start from the beginning

*BAM*

The door exploded, as my Father's majestic aura also exploded within the room, I could only make out his panicked face, looking at me then to the unconscious Palleo.

*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

3 consecutive blows were exchanged, I stared at my Father and the Oldman with my bulging eyes threatening to fall.

Holy shit!!! What the fuck just happened?! I only saw flashes then they both emerge!! The Qi surrounding them was obediently swirling around them. Father, once again looked at Pal, his eyebrows furrowed, his killing intent thickening.

"Don't worry, I didn't kill him." The oldman's soothing voice resounded.

"Hmpp!!" Father just coldly snorted then he walked towards Pal, while I just stood at my spot.

Uuuh--- Did my father just teleported an almost 19,000 meters distance? What.the.fuckin'.shit???

That can happen? Then, is my Father faster than the sound? Holy shit--- Aah-- This is a fantasy world is it not?

"Did you 'already' know that--" The oldman didn't even finished his sentence when Father interrupted him.

"We'll talk at the Ancestral Ground, we can't possibly delay their Ceremony any further." Father said coldly as he pick up Pal's body then, walk towards me then also picked me up.

Woah~~ my Father here is one hellout badass~~

"Hmpp!!" The oldman snorted coldly, then glared at me.

Hey, hey.. I'm a victim here ya' know?

I just innocently look forward and didn't utter a sound, Father carefully carried us.

As we got out of the room.

>>kid, I'll make sure you'll have a hellish life!!<<

The soothing voice of the oldman resounded inside my head. I shifted my gaze trying to find the oldman but he was gone.

Father patted my head, then a golden light enveloped me and Pal's body. Our surroundings then blurred. As we moved onwards to wherever our father is taking us.

Uuuuuh..... My vision is-- uuh what in momma's egg is happening??!!

"Dada?"

"....."

"Father?"

"......"

"Oh, Mom"

*stops* *looks around*

Father knitted his brows then looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Where are we going?"

"Ancestral Ground."

"Eh?" Ancestral what?

Father looked at me as if I'm some kind of weird alien. But he still carefully explained to me.

"Ancestral Ground, is where all The Re Moztier receives their Silver Tatoo." He said as he started to accelerate again.

This feeling is like I'm riding a bullet train, except father is holding me and Pal.

Well, I'll just contemplate the theories I've made. 1st, The Qi's are everything, they are everywhere and I can vaugely see them. 2nd, I am so fucking Awesome-- *ahem* I mean, from what that Oldman(Crustel's) reaction, I must be a genius, so is Pal. 3rd the family that I was reincarnated in, is almost amazing as Penthagon.

Eh? Wait... Father said our abilities would be tested, right? But, Luc said that once we turn 3 we'll recieve a silver-something, and there is a supposed grand ceremony.... Hmmm... It's that!! It's definitely that!! well, he just said that though... This is so boring... I want to kill someone, my hands are itching....

While I was in a not-so-deep-thought, we seemed to arrive at our location. Father, somehow or another still have his majestic aura, even though he is holding two kids.

This must be a skill, right?

In front of us, is a majestic hall where in a middle is a magic circle.

It looks like a 'summoning hero' magic circle... But it's not.

There were 12 people wearing white cloaks standing beside the magic circle. They were standing in their place like a wall clock. So I'll name them based on the wall clock number.

#12 took the lead as he slightly bowed, the other followed suit as they also bowed slightly.

Father, then walked towards them. He walked very majestically, while holding an unconscious Pal and me whose neck is cramping from looking at all directions.

The hall was very large, it seemed like it was twice the size of a baseball field. In the middle is the magical circle and white cloaked people, but then there is also a majestic seat, 3 tall and a meter wide, it seems like it was made in wood, but somehow or another it emits a majestic aura, and from time to time a silver line would flash on it's carvings.

"Prepare the ceremony." Father said, as he walked towards the circle, putting me down at the side then putting the unconscious Pal at the middle of the circle.

Some of the white cloaked people looked at me curiously, but the others stayed unmoving.

#12 coughed slightly to get the white cloaked people's attention.

"Let's start!" He said as all the white cloaked people, simultaneously put their palms out, then started chanting.

As they chanted, the circle also started to glow. Pal's body glowed a silvery light, then that silvery light focused on his chest then disappeared.

Eeh? that's it?

Father took Palleo, then motioned me to go in the middle. I did what I was told, and trotted in the middle.

I stood at the middle and stared at my Father, he just nodded his head and the white cloaked people once again started to chant.

As the light covered my body, the temperature around me rapidly went down, the cold creeped in,

it feels like I'm thrown in the North Pole Butt naked.

"Aaah!" I clutched my heart as the air around me seemed to be suppressed. My face immediately

became deathly pale, my legs trembled non-stop.

The white cloaked people paid no mind to my action, Father just furrowed his brows.

I shivered uncontrollably, my knees went soft as I half-kneeled clutching my chest.

It's cold!! Its fuckin' cold!! Shit!! shit!! if it was this hard then why didn't that *sshole of a father of mine, just smack my head unconscious like Pal?!

*pant* *pant*

My breath became visible as they fall and became snow.

"Uugh!" The white cloaked people, chanted faster and faster, the magic circle below me was starting to freeze but it did not reach outside the complicated magic circle.

"fromalmightygodweadhereyou--" i could hear some english in their words but, shit!! it just f'ckin' hurt!!

*wheeze* *wheeze*

As time passed by, it became harder to breath. I don't know how much time has passed, I just know that my body is freezing, and cold had penetrated my internal organs, the cold are on the way to my bones.

The white light finally focused on my right chest and disappeared. The cold freezing air immediately dissolved and so the ice on my feet, I weakly slumped on the floor.

"Uuuuuh--" I glared fiercely at the biased devil incarnate-- *ahem*I mean my father. Screw you!! I will make you drink aphrodisiac then lock you with an old horse!! gonna put a fuckin' cheese on your p*nis and throw a hundred hungry rats!! I'm going to kill this shit!! Gonna toast you on the schorching hot sun, bath you in salt then have million of hundred dogs eat you!! Ya' think I can't kill ya?!

Uuh-- well, after I reach his level..I guess? Hmm, I shouldn't act brashly and die again...