18

Ashleigh's POV
-

Over the past half hour the brought chandler back, thank god.

He is also fully awake.

I see the doctor come out of his room with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay we have major progress, chandler is going to be okay and he can go home tomorrow" the doctor says in brief .

"He might have a little memory loss but that should come right" the doctor says to me, Grayson and Chandlers Dad who showed up half an hour ago when Grayson told him what happened.

"I'm going to go see him first" Chandlers dad pipes up and enters the room.

I plop back in the waiting chair. Maybe I should go home.

"Hey Grayson, I'm thinking about going home, do you want to come or stay?" I ask

"I'll stay" Grayson says calmly and I get up and leave.

I pull my phone out and check the time. 9:46pm.

--
Once I get out of the elevator thoughts start rushing through my head.

Most of those thoughts are about Sam.

Where is he? Did he cause this? What did chandler mean?.

I try and brush the thoughts off as I make my way though the sliding doors.

I step outside as the darkness of the night consumes me. I grab my phone and turn the flashlight on brightening up the stone path.

"Ashleigh" I hear someone whisper.

I look around in shock and was decide to run.

My feet patter against the pavement and I start to pick up the pace.

"Ashleigh, you can't run from me darling" I hear that same voice again but they are yelling instead.

I soon recognise the voice as I trip over. My hands catch me as my body hits the ground at a fast pace.

I quickly get up and start sporting down the street.

I start recognising some of the houses and soon see chandler's house.

Pulling myself through one of the windows I get inside and lock all the doors.

"Ashleigh baby girl do you want round 2?" I hear Sam shout from outside.

I keep quiet and grab Grayson's bat that he left here.

I soon get an rush and fling the door open to revel a sick and twisted Sam.

"You better get the fuck off this property before I shove this bat down your throat" I shout.

Sam turns pale probably knowing he could get in trouble with the police being on someone's property.

He turns around and walks but I still feel like hitting him.

I swing the bat into the back of his head and he falls on the ground in one hit.

Continuously I hit him with the bat until he unconscious. I'll leave him here for the police to deal with.

I pull out my phone and dial 911.

--
Ashleigh you badass.

What do you think chandler will say about what Ashleigh did?

Double update? ✌

20 votes= double update