DANNY

"Hey Danny!" "What Flash?" I asked "You forgot to do my homework AGAIN!" He yelled in my face. "Sorry I was at practice and for the last time I don't do your homework." I said walking away. "Danny you can't walk away from me!" "Yes I can!" He walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder, "Listen here punk, just because you do sports dosent mean I'm gonna go nice on you. Your a nerd and every nerd dose my homework." He spat in my face, wiping the spit off my face I said back, "Yeah I'm a nerd, so what? That dose not mean I have to do your homework! You fail that's not my fault, and if you want your homework done do it your self." I said walking off from him. "You'll pay for this Scott!" He yelled at me, as I was already down the hallway.
The first bell rang signaling the last class of the day. I had English with my friend Alex. "Hey Danny over here!" He yelled from across the room. I rolled my eyes walking over to him, about to sit the empty seat by him I was pushed to the ground. "Hey Alex." Fiona the one and only popular girl that likes Alex. "Hey Fiona." He said rolling his eyes, "What's wrong puddin', you don't want to sit next to me?" She looks at me while I was standing up. "You want to sit next to him?" She said disgusted. Oh yes and she also despise me because she thinks I take Alex from her. Stupid I know. "Class is starting please find your seat!" Our teacher Mr. David said walking to his desk. Then trouble opened her mouth. "Mr. David Danny was talking rude to me and was calling me mean names!" Many groans come the class, she is still trying to get me in trouble. Every class we have she try's this, but it only works in this class because her daddy is the teacher. Daddy's pet that's what I say. "Mr Scott please go down to the office, AGAIN. This has got to stop." Yeah no kidding. I went to the office and the lady at the front desk, her name is Amanda, gave a sorry look. "Again sweetie?" I nodded and she sighed. "That girl needs to chill. Well you know what to do." And she let me in the office. "Danny really again? You've got to tell him what's going on." "He won't listen to me I'm just a student, and she's his daughter. Spoiled brat." He laughed "I will talk to him and I hope to never see you here again." "Yes sir." And with that I went back to class.
After school
"Danny how did the principle react this time?" Alex asked, "Dude I was in there for like a minute and then he sent me back to class. He said he would talk to Mr. David about it." Then out of nowhere I'm pushed to the ground again. "What the hell is wrong with you Scott! Your the one who goes to the principal but my daddy is the one who has a talk. I'm getting in trouble because of what you did!" Fiona opened her big mouth and I was done with her. "Well Fiona sweetie," sounding as bitter as possible, "I don't give a damn about what happens to you. Your a spoiled little brat and no one likes you so please leave me and Alex alone." She stood there shocked "Don't you ever talk to me like that ever again! I can get you kicked of everything you do!" I smirked "Yeah good luck with that, I'm one of the top players coach won't let you. And I have too grades so you can't use that against me. Now go throw your tantrum somewhere else I have homework to do." I said walking away.  We made it down the street and we ran to my house. Knowing Fiona she was crying to her daddy right now. "Dude that was awesome!" Alex said giving me a high five. "Dude I have never seen her so pissed before. She looked like she was going to blow!" I said laughing, "She really thought the whole "I can take you out of sports" thing was going to work." We were now on the ground holding our stomachs from laughing so hard. The happy times stopped right when we heard a deep loud voice. The voice of my father Anderson Scott. "Daniel  Scott get in this house right now!" I looked to the side to see Alex and fear visible in his eyes, "Bye Alex see you later." He nodded and walked off.
"Daniel you know better than to piss of a teachers daughter like that. You need to watch out, cause if you want to pass off as a normal student then you have to stay on top of that." He was starting his big 'normal kid' lecture again. Boring! "Dad first off I'm okay with like every teacher in the school so there is no way she could do anything. Second if I want to be a 'normal kid' than I have to get into a fight at least once in my school life." He sighed, "Your right. Go get changed were going to train in five minutes." And then he walked off to his office.
After training
After training I took a long hot shower. He has been training me hard lately and I wonder why? "Danny get out of the shower your wasting the hot water!" I rolled my eyes and got out. Putting a towel around my waste I sat on my bed, putting my earbuds in I let my wet silver hair fall over my eyes and the steam from the bathroom fill the room.
Not sure how many hours past before I realized the steam was gone and I was completely dried, but when I did it was almost midnight! "Crap." I quickly put on a pair of boxers and then threw my towel in the hamper. Literally jumping into the bed I covered my self with my blanket and waited. Then footsteps could be heard. My father always checks in me at midnight and if I get caught bad things happen. "You were so close Danny." Damnit "You forgot the light. Two miles tomorrow bright and early." And with that he left turning the light off leaving me in darkness.

First chapter what did you think? Like and comment for more