Part 2

It had almost been a year since you and Jiyong started dating, it had been one wild year. a year in which you had learned a lot about him, but also a lot about yourself. Ever since that evening in may, almost four months ago, you started to be more confident in your actions with Jiyong, from starting the kisses yourself, to actually trying to seduce the guy. He hadn't given in just yet, though he did give a little more every time things started to get heated. So there had in fact been a lot of not so innocent touching, a lot of foreplay. It just never went any further than that, as Jiyong wanted you to be a hundred percent sure about this kind of things. And whenever he felt you becoming nervous or even a bit scared he would stop. It's funny that he is actually this kind and understanding with you, keeping himself in line. He has not only the bad boy image at school, but also the heartbreaker image, though both couldn't be less true. Sure, he is, in fact, a bit of a rebel, he still doesn't like the rules and does whatever he wants to do whenever he likes those things to happen. Though, as soon as it came to the people that he cares about, his family, his friends and of course you, he is a bit of a softy. Always putting their needs before his own. He has this thought that as long as they were happy and comfortable, he would be too. As for the heartbreaker image, he did have a lot of lovers before you, that is something that is, of course, true, but most of those lovers broke his heart. It was always along the same lines, people always thought that he would be rough, that his bad boy image would shine through even when he is with his significant other. But as that's just not who he is, people were disappointed, dumping him soon after. He isn't that bad of a guy as people make him out to be, his bad reputation does scare new people off, but he wouldn't make it any different as he is happy this way. He is more than happy with the amount of friends that he has, he was happy with the band that he has with his family- even when his parents weren't home as much as he would like them to be- and his lover. You, his sweet, innocent and shy girlfriend, who he loves to bits. Even when the two of you are about as different as day and night from time to time, even with the little fights and even with the insecurities he and you have. He wouldn't want to change a thing about it as you are perfect to him and for him. For him, this relationship was meant to be, and will always be meant to be. That was also part of the reason that he was so careful with you, as one of his biggest fears would be to lose you.

"Hey (Y/N)" You looked up from your book that you were reading when you heard the sound of Taeyang his voice. Taeyang is one of Jiyong his best friends and over time, he became a friend of yours too. He was slightly older than that Jiyong was and he wasn't even in the same high school that you and Jiyong were, so you were slightly surprised to see him here. You had a free hour before your last periods would start and you hadn't seen your boyfriend all day. You didn't even get as much as a text from him in which he explained where he was, but as you knew him you knew that he just skipped the day. It was Friday after all and he only had a few hours of class today anyways. He wouldn't miss much and he wouldn't care at all if a teacher even dared to give him detention for it either. "Tae... What are you doing here? Don't you have school?" "I skipped it to help a friend out, now would you like to come with me?" He asked while holding out his hand for you to grab. "I still have some classes left, I can't just skip those." "Don't worry about that, I just called in that you needed to go to the doctor. They were okay with it so.." "Wait, you did what?" He just gave you a cheeky smile before grabbing your hand himself and leading you outside, grabbing your closed backpack of the ground in the meantime. The September sun shined down on the two of you while you finally were able to free your wrist from his grip. "Taeyang I swear to god! I can't just skip over class as if it's nothing." "You won't get into any problem for it, I can promise you that. To add to that, I think that you are going to like this surprise more than those classes." You gave him a puzzled look before grabbing your backpack from his hand. "What are you talking about Tae, what surprise?" He handed you a helmet as he grabbed another on from his motorbike. "Can you just trust me this once?" He asked you, eyes almost pleading. "If I get in trouble because of this, I am going to blame it all on you." "You get my permission to do that. Just please come with me." You nodded before you put the helmet on and got on his motorbike after that. It wasn't the first time that Taeyang gave you a ride on his motorbike, so you knew what to expect and folded your arms strongly around his waist, making sure to not let go while he took up a higher speed.