Chapter 1 +The Forest That's Not Magical+

Brianna's P.o.V
It was still another fucked up day. Dad yelling at my mom. Mom yell at me and out brother because of our sexuality. I guess it's normal.

As I snek out of our house I go to the place I always go to the woods. Not really the woods it has a trail but I made a new one a special one.

I climbed up the rope that I made up to my tree house, I know what your thinking a 18 year old girl that has a tree house if you don't like It leave there's a nice arrow right there 👆 but a little to the left. I mean don't leave stay. I mean leave if ya want.....

I get board so I decided to play music ahhh who should I listen to today kinda in the mood for Halsey so I'll play her ep Room 93 just because I wanna. As I shuffled my playlist Is There Somewere came on.

I began to sing a little

"I'm trying not to let it show, that I don't want to let this go.
Is there somewhere you can meet me?"....

"You're writing lines about me; romantic poetry.
Your girl's got red in her cheeks, 'cause we're something she can't see."...

"I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight.
I didn't mean to fall in love tonight.
You're looking like you fell in love tonight.
Could we pretend that we're in love?".

As I here foot steps I turned off my music and look down. I saw a boy my age. He looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back. And began climbing down my rope.

"So what brings you here in the woods on a random trail?" I asked

"Oh I just heard someone and I was a little lost *He chuckles* so hi I'm Will."He said as he gave me that bright smile as he did before.

"Hi, I'm Brianna but you can call me Bri for short."I said.

(Tbh why would you smile at someone that you don't even know, of thar happened to me I would be creeper out😂 actually if that happened to you in the wood and he creepy oooh shit um.RUNNN but don't if its will.haha I'm funny..-.no I'm not. 7/27: ))))

Blah blah blah you know the rest we figured out we went to the same school and we both like playing video games so yeah

Time skip*

As i wake up to that normal yelling i head to Joe's room cause why not he's my brother. I knock on his door as I hear a faint "Come in"

"You ok mate?" I say as I head to his bed."

"Noo, I don't like hearing them yelling." He said in a low voice

"You wanna go somewhere else?" I say texting will am yes he gave me his phone number.

(*coughhhhhhh*Is there somewhere j can go to meet me no OK bye)

"Yea." Joe said as he got up.

"Ok, go out the window and in the car." I say still looking at my phone.

~text~

Hey, Will it's Brianna can me and my brother go to your place?

Why?

Umm well my brother doesn't like the sound of my parents fighting. I don't either.

Yeah you can come over.

Ok, Thanks
~end text~

Hehehehehehehe u don't know what will happen next. Hello beautiful alians and welcome I haven't wrote this and in general in a loooooong time