"Breathtaking." Commented Orochimaru.

Itachi nodded in approval," Breathtaking indeed."

Naruto blew a raspberry. She looked at Kurama who was soaking the praise like sponge, "Not really. Don't praise him so much. It might get in his head." She said nonchalantly.

"Jealous, brat?" She could hear the smugness.

"Me! Hah! As if. You forgot whose the hero!" She scoffed.

"Ahem." Sarutobi smiled kindly, "I think we shall start."

"Whatever! Just setting this fuzz ball straight." She defended.

Inoichi step forward "The jutsu I performed lets me project memories on a flat surface, like onto a wall. It won't show her whole life but shows important memories of her life. This happens chronologically. The oldest memories first. I control the jutsu so it can be stopped and resumed at any time. Almost like a movie."

"Important memories? Meaning you don't choose them?" As always, Shikamaru was the one who caught the implication.

Inoichi shook his head. "No, only memories that Naruto considers to be milestones in her life."

"Any more questions?" Asked the Hokage.

"Not at the moment." Grinned Jiraiya. "Let's get this show started!"

Inoichi waited until everyone was comfortable, turned out the light and painted a simple seal on the back of Naruto's neck. He made 4 matching seals on the wall. The rectangular space between the seals would work as a monitor for the images of the memories.

He quickly went through the required hand seals and activated the jutsu.

Small legs became visible, clad in blue ninja sandals and orange pants. It was a child, blond with goggles on her head, in a black t-shirt and with a can of paint in her hand. The kid, not older than 12 years old, was laughing brightly. Two shinobi were chasing him, clearly annoyed.

"Is that you? What did you do, brat?" asked Jiraiya.

"Yes that's me. And I'm sure you'll be shown what I did." Grinned Naruto.

"Why did you do such a thing?" Yelled one of them annoyed. "You're really going to get it this time!"

They chased the child around the village, passing next to the Hokage monument. Someone had painted doodles on the faces of the four Hokages in different colours. Every Hokage had a bloody nose and some scars and feminine eyelashes were added.

Jiraiya started laughing loudly, nearly falling out of his chair.

Hiruzen immediately hit him on his head, making his student fall on the ground.

"I don't care, dattebayo!" yelled the blond. "You know your problem? You can't do the things I do! Only I can do this! I'm better than all of you! 'ttabayo!"

Random shinobi could be heard screaming.

"There's a problem sir."

"Hokage-sama."

Sarutobi Hiruzen regarded the shinobi who entered his office with an annoyed look.

"What is it?" His hand stilled in the middle of writing a kanji. "Did Naruto do something again?"

"From that reaction I'm assuming this happens all the time?" asked Minato amused.

Naruto only laughed brightly at her father. Amused, she wondered what the man would do if he knew his face was up there that she vandalized. Still, it felt so good to interact with him. She had been raised as an orphan after all.