This has no title yet ... part 2

Heyyy guys :) , Me Again. I've had people asking for more so here you go. I havent looked over it, I've been crazy busy so sorry if some stuff just doesnt soud right :)

----- Recap: she yelled after me as I ran out of the lunch room.

-----

I didn't really feel bad leaving her the way I did, she had many friends all she had to do was simply pick someone to sit with and they'd easily make room for her. It wasn't like I was sure why I was headed for the library I just knew I had to get there and get there now. I made my way through the hallways and soon found my self standing outside the school library. I pushed open the big brown doors that had the word library written across the doors in italic handwriting. Our school was famous for one thing and one thing only. Our library. It was filled with books top to bottom and a total of three floors. It was recently opened to public as well as the school, and yeah I know it's big and I honestly never stepped foot in it before I wasn't big on libraries. I walked further into the room and started looking around the shelves for a book that could catch my eye. That's when I felt a cool warm hand place its self on my shoulder I automatically shuddered, I hated being touched. "Anything I could help you with?" his hand squeezed my shoulder a bit harder. I snapped my body around and in one quick movement shoved his hand off my shoulder "Cool it with the touching okay!" I yelled which got me a very nasty look from the librarian "Whoa okay, um we should probably use our indoor voice don't you think?" The blond boy smiled as he looked into my eyes. "Well I really don't like being touched so let's not do that again, okay?" I said dryly as I turned to walk back down the row of books. I had just reached the door when I heard blonde yell out (which probably won him a very dirty look from the librarian) "Stephanie right? That's your name isn't it?" I shivered at the sound of my name and pushed through the doors.

Chapter 2

Walking to my locker took longer then it usually did but I planed on skipping third and forth period so I didn't mind all that much I just never noticed how far my locker was from the library. I walked down the narrow hallways in a bit of a daze I wasn't really paying attention or thinking about anything at all, which is probably why I hadn't noticed Dillon standing right in front of me until after I ran right into him. "Oh-my-goodness! I am so, so, so sorry" I looked up at him, he was taller then I was but not by much, he wouldn't have to bend too low to kiss me... Wait, what? Kiss me? What was I thinking now a days? I would never ever kiss him. He smiled at me "It's Steph is it not?" I was a bit shocked when he called me Steph and not Stephanie it was even shocking that he knew my name, no one at this school even looked twice at me so it surprised me that the new kid knew my name and knew to call me Steph and not Stephanie. "Umm yeah, yeah... It's Steph" I answered with a hint of confusion in my voice but I don't think he noticed it. "Well an honor it is to meet you Steph, I myself am known as Dillon, Dillon Cooper" He reached out his hand and waited for me to take it. "Well Dillon, Dillon Cooper I'm not a fan of touching, sorry" he lowered his hand as a smile began to play on his lips. "Of course, I am sorry, I have heard of your discomfort" He slowly took a step back and chuckled, what did he mean by he heard about my discomfort? The only one who knows about that is Beth and now that blond kid from the library. And I had just told blonde about that so I didn't really understand, I guess Dillon read the confusion on my face because he suddenly said "I heard you yell at Mike in the library" He was there? How did I not notice that? "You were there? Are you kidding me?" I asked him with confusion. He smiled a bit and laughed "Steph I was standing right next to you" I shook my head a bit trying to figure out how I didn't notice. But I soon decided that I didn't really care if you he knew about my discomfort or not what I did know was that I just wanted to leave school and go somewhere - anywhere. "Sorry, Sorry I must've missed you or something" I laughed as I started to turn and walk away, leaving Dillon behind and trying quickly to get out of school, "Where are you going Steph?" He called after me, I turned and shrugged my shoulders as I continued to walk backwards he smiled. And at that moment I don't know what got into me but I found myself saying " You could come with me if you want" I turned to walk away, not sure if he'd follow not sure if he'd go to third period.

I was about to open my car door when his hand slide under my arm stopping me from opening my door, not once touching me. "Let's take my car" He tilted his head to a silver Volvo that was parked to cars from my small sports car, I wasn't sure I wanted to get in but I wasn't sure I didn't. "How will my car get back to my house then?" I asked him as I turned myself in between his out stretched arm and his chest trying successfully to not touch him, if anyone passed us at the moment they'd probably assume something like I was kissing a vampire. "I'll get my sister Lilly to pick it up, if you didn't mind that is? This way I could drop you off at home if you'd like" I looked at him his smile seemed to hold a type of secret I couldn't understand. "Sure, I'd like that" He removed his hand from the car door so I could bend down and put the keys under my front tire as he called his sister to let her know where I lived and where my keys would be. I wasn't at all surprised that he already knew where I lived, our town was small and I had a supermodel as a mother, the only supermodel in town, everyone knew where the 'supermodel' lived but yet no one seemed to care about that supermodel's daughter, talk about living under a shadow. He said bye to his sister and led me to his car which was incredibly better then my red sports car, when my mother bought my car she had to intention on waiting for it so we entered the dealer ship and she walked right up to the youngest dealer in her stiletto heels and said "Only the best for the daughter of a supermodel" He automatically got up and showed us this bright red sports car, my mom fell in love with it and bought it on the spot. For a second I thought she was going to keep it and I didn't really mind because I didn't actually like the car but to my surprise she gave me the keys and I drove home.