Chapter 1: Memories Hurt

{{Narrator's P.O.V}}
The Sins made another mission succesful. They decided to celebrate their hard work by having a feast just to their own selves.

{{Timeskip by Lazy Author}}

{{King's P.O.V}}
"I can't believe Captain and Ban intend to get more drunk than ever" I said while sighing on my green pillow "Hey King!, come help us prepare!" Captain shouted as he carried a barrel full of ale,"Nope" I said refusing to do work as I flew outside going to enjoy the peace of the forest "Hm?, What're you doing there King?" I hear Diane ask, I then blush "N-Nothing I'm just here to enjoy the peace and quiet" I said obviously stuttering a bit, She then walked away to see what everyone was soing inside the tavern.
'Hey, King" I hear a voice say "What is it now Helbram?" I sighed because he was interrupting my peace and quiet time 'Remember what day it is today?" He asked "Nope" I said not even bothering to know "It's someone's Death Anniversary today, King" He said with a hint of sadness in his voice, I flinched as I jolted up from my green pillow 'No, please don't remind me who it is' I thought as I decided to pull my hood which contained Helbram's helmet deciding to tell him no to remind me of her. "Why are you trying to run away from the past, King?" He said with a sad face.
Tears started to form in my eyes "Helbram, please don't remind me" I begged him "Why are you trying to forget her?" He asked floating a little more closer to me "Please" I pleaded.
"Why are you trying to forget {Name}?"
"PLEASE!" I yelled still begging for him to stop
"Fine...." He said with a voice full of regret and sadness
I pulled the helmet off and looked at the sky.
"Please don't remind me of {Name}" I said
"I really miss her" I said in a sad tone and looked down, so many tears dropped down my cheek, as I started to remember the times I had with her until she decided to leave me alone while breaking her promise.
I can't believe she decided to choose an Eternal Slumber instead of living.

-To Be Continued-

==================================================================================
[A/N]:
I'm really sorry for not posting new stories in awhile
It just that my birthday is on April 22 and I'm becoming more lazy than ever
And instead of writing fanfics I just have movie marathons (0_0)
I'm really sorry!
But I'll update sometimes to keep you entertained!
And if you think this is a prequel to Eternal Slumber...

You

Are

Probably

Right
I don't really know if this will become the prequel to Eternal Slumber
Tell me in the comments if it should be