× 9 ×

I know y'all ass either still sleep, getting dressed for school or already at school, but happy Friday! 😄😇💞

Samarih
8:48 PM

Lucas and I only have 4 fuckin' hours left and I mean 4 hours, and we've made 8,829 dollars. I'm a positive thinker but we finna die tonight, I hate to say it.

I love my life, and I put in work to get this 10,000. Shit I'm shaking my ass for strangers which I really don't wanna do at all.

I shook my head and cut on the TV to get my mind off things. I clicked through the channels until I found SpongeBob.

SpongeBob goofy ass can and will always make me laugh no matter what.

I giggled at the TV as SpongeBob and Squidward delivered the pizza.

"Krusty Kraahyahayabyahahyab Pizza, is the pizza for, you and meheeheeheeee!" He sung.

Just then someone sent a message to Lucas phone causing it to light up. I just ignored it and decided not to be nosey since I want my privacy too.
Then they sent a message again, and again. I shook my head and continued to watch TV.

Lucas continued to nap peacefully. I'm pretty sure he needed it, he was up all night lastnight.

I stared at him for a little while from across the room in the other bed. Right then I heard three knocks at the door.

I looked out the peep hole and saw a girl standing at the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and lightly shook Lucas.

"What girl." He turned his head.

"This girl is at the door."

He sighed and looked at his phone.

He then jumped up. "Shit."

Then he ran to the door. I sat back down on the bed.

I heard him say come in and I saw this girl.

"I'll be back. Oh! Samarih this is Kayden, Kayden this is Samarih." He then went into the bathroom.

She sat down on his bed.

"Hi." I said to her.

"Hey. Um, not to be rude or anything but why are you in here?"

"I'm just in here minding my business, and you?"

She didn't say anything she just stayed silent and watched the TV until Lucas came out the bathroom.

"Aye you wanna chill here with us?" I heard him ask Kayden.

"I mean if it's okay with her too."

"She don't mind." He said lowly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Say Mari, do me a favor and pass me the remote please."

I grabbed the remote and threw it at him. He blocked it with his hand causing it to fall to the floor.

"Look ole girl what's wrong with you?!" He shouted.