LIZZY PARTY

DURK P.O.V.

"Nah that's crazy babe. Delete that picture." I said trying to get Amena phone. "Ima delete it bae stop." She laughed so I got up and she start texting mad fast I snatched the phone and she start laughing. I checked it and it was sending to her friend. "Why the fuck would you send it?" I asked annoyed. "Because its a joke babe please don't get mad." I said. "I'm not mad." I sat down putting on my shoes. "You're not leaving over this, dubb." She stood in front of the door. I can throw her right from in front of the door. "We not doing this Ameina." I put my white t shirt back on. "Durk stopppppp." She whined and hugged my waist. "What are you talking about? I'm not doing nothing." I said looking for my other shirt. "You're leaving. I want you to stay." She whined. "I'm just getting my shit together, I'm not leaving." I said. "You are but I'm sorry. I sent it to my best friend. And look she said you look cute." She tried to show me. "Amena I don't care. Its the dog affect on Snapchat but we was playing. I don't send nobody pictures of you. I don't know why you think its cool to send pictures of me. Cause next thing you know they gonna be my side pieces." I leaned back and pulled my phone out because Summer called me three times and texted me twice.

Summer: I hope whoever you not answering me for is worth it.
Summer: I just came up on some money and was gonna spend it on you dummy.
Me: Summer keep your money I wouldn't care. But if you may know I was sleeping.
Summer: Call me.
Me: No. I don't feel like arguing with you. I rather just text so if you start a stupid argument I can just ignore you.
Summer: I don't know who the fuck you think you are but that attitude is ridiculous✌
Me: Yeah Okay.

I put my phone in my pocket and start watching TV. My phone be on silent around these girls so they probably be thinking I'm good. "Durk you can leave if you want too." Amena came and sat down. "Do you want me to leave?" I asked. "Its up yo you." She said. "Nah I'm cooling unless you want me to leave. I won't mind." I sat up. "Can we go to this club scene. My cousin friend cousin having her birthday in a club tonight." She said. "Yeah I'm with going. What time?" I asked. "We can go at twelve tonight." She said. "Okay. So ima go look for something to wear." I grabbed my shirt and coat. "Okay later, I love you." We start kissing. "Damn you better be lucky we going to this club but after its lit." She said in between kisses. She already fucked me today they don't get enough. That's why dealing with one girl is better than dealing with four. "See you later, ima come pick you up." I said putting on my coat. "Alright. Give me another kiss." She stood up and we start kissing. "Later daddy." She went back to the bed. "Later." And I left. I went to the house and it was packed with the bros and bitches. "Where you was nigga?" Dthang asked. "Chillen with some crazy bitch, we out to Lizzy shit tonight?" I asked grabbing a water. "Hell yeah." Dthang said. "And I heard over the clouds that Deja going. With her nigga." Rondo said. "Oh I don't give a fuck. Its gonna be nice to see her but that's the past." I shrugged. "So you not gonna speak to her or nothing?" Bandz asked. "I mean yeah. We didn't break up on no beefing type. We was alright but the relationship was dead once her mother made her abort the baby." I shrugged. "Oh so ya good." Rondo shrugged. We kept smoking and chopping it up. I'm wearing all blue to the event.

Getting to the club it was kind of packed. I had Amena on my side. I tried to dub it and change my mind but she wasn't with that. "I'm go tell her we here." Rondo said. We all nodded in a understanding. I went to the bar and got me and Amena something to drink. "Aww thanks baby." She smiled. I sat next to her. It was mad pretty girls walking by. I was ready to hawk then down but Amena right here. I don't know why I invited her. I already know its going to be something at the end of this party. I'm retarded, but fuck it. "Babe you can go and dance. I wouldn't care." I said. "Okay. But I'm chillen right now. When I get a little liquor in me than I'll dance." She smiled. "Okay babe." I drunk my whole cup. The night is still young.